“VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017

A close friend of mine told me about this restaurant a few days ago.
I went to discover it on weekdays at lunchtime without booking.
Surprisingly the room was full but the kindness of the owner allowed us to find a nice table.
As soon as you enter you find a table with precious oil to enjoy and in the distance you will notice two ladies in white coats who are aptly preparing fresh pasta.
A scene of other times that has brought me into a world that does not exist anymore. we ordered the house wine (a white made of grapes) and then from the rich menus a fish appetizer, a grilled fish and cavatelli made homemade mussels and cherry tomatoes.
All of the quality, all very good and all served with elegance and simplicity.
They brought us, like courtesy, also freshly seated fried pizza balls and crunchy biscuits to accompany coffee.
Try it and then let me know your judgment. We had a great time.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant with very good food. Home made pasta and pizza of high quality but also a wide selection of meat and fish dishes. It is a bit of a challenge to find but worthwhile the efforts.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We went to that restaurant because it was No1 in TripAdvisor. And we verified why we should trust TA. The restaurant is beautiful, the staff is very helpful but with limited knowledge of English. Pasta is handmade and it's awesome and so is the pizza. The wine was the waiters suggestion and it proved to be really nice. What I didn't like was the sweets in the end that wasn't to my liking- and a bit expensive- but the all in all the food was excellent and in a very good price.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Stuck in Cinisello Balsamo, close to Milan, I was scared to be punished by a low level cuisine trattoria instead I ended up in a paradise of "pugliese" cuisine.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Bustling local Italian restaurant pizzeria, with excellent pizza and very well cooked local foods, as well as a good range of fish and steaks. I was there with business colleagues who did all the ordering, so we had some typical Milanese dishes. Steak was very good, but their seafood looked even better.