“I Wish This Shop Was In Lincoln!”

The Bakery & Delicatessen Ltd
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Woodhall Spa
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I love coming to Woodhall Spa as I can buy some slices of delicious Bread and Fruit Pudding made the traditional way. The slices are quite 'hefty' so can be cut in half and as they freeze well can be eaten later!

5  Thank Kevin F

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We have visited this bakery a few times in recent years. The window display is always marvellous and entices you have n to buy a treat or two. The buns we brought were very reasonable in price and tasted delicious - the Viennese Fingers are to die for.

5  Thank ALev125
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Visited this morning to buy some cheese and pork pie along with other deli items as we have done in the past. The person that served me took exception to the fact I wanted a full pork pie cut in half so I could give one half to my mum, she turned very awkward (apparently she wanted me to have the half that was already cut but I wanted a full pie anyway) so I asked her not to serve me I would wait for another staff member, she argued she would serve me but I insisted and she decided to accuse me of having a go at her. At no time did I have a go at her I was just asking her why she was so annoyed about me wanting a full pie in two halves. She was extremely unpleasant and rude. She then stormed off out the back of the shop (in my opinion best place for her) another lady came to finish serving me she was very apologetic and so nice about the whole experience. This is not how I'm usually treated in this store but if this is a taste of things to come then I wouldn't go in again. Very disappointed.

7  Thank petin22
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh this place is amazing. The prices of the fresh items behind the counter were really good. We bought items for lunch and tea for presents. If I lived nearby I would visit far too often. Can't wait to come back and pop in again.

5  Thank Blondey_83
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is a great place and we go in here every time we pass through Woodhall. Cakes they bake are reasonably priced and always good quality. They also sell more expensive treaty items such as chocolates and biscuits in fancy tins. If you want foodie gift items they have a good range. The deli counter has fresh, quality items.

5  Thank Karen F