“Fun for everybody!! ”

Riding Fun In The Sun
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Casares
More attraction details
Owner description: Come horse riding and enjoy the best of the Andalucian countryside. Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful white village of Casares offering stunning panoramic views of the sea towards Gibraltar and the North African coast. We have horses for everyone, you can enjoy this experience with your whole family. We have a range of horses for all levels of rider/non rider and both English and Spanish saddles for your convenience.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was looking around at the internet, and found Jo's homepage, and it looked so professional. The pictures were beautiful and the website was very informative. We were 2 girls and 1 guy, and we had so much fun! We came at 6 pm. And we met this really sweet owner Jo, with a big smile. We saw all the horses, dogs, cats and the pig. We were waiting for a family there should join us, but they didn't show up, so it was only us, Jo and her little helper. We went on a 1 hour trip in the hills and had this amazing view!! This was one of the highpoints in our vacation and if we had more time, we would go back.
We can definitely recommend this!! Both for boys and girls.

Best regard Kim Holm

"great guide"
"two hours"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful morning ride I had with my 9 year old girls! It was my girls first proper trek out as they have mainly ridden in a riding arena before and they so want to do it again! Jo our guide was amazing and matched us perfectly to our ponies/horses! If we are ever over this way again we will definitely be doing it again! Thank You!!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I joined an experienced riders group for a 2hr ride and had a fantastic time! We rode across beautiful landscapes, with river crossings, lots of different terrain and beautiful scenery! Jo was absolutely lovely and was very good at matching horses to each of the riders. I was given a beautiful andalusian horse called Havana to ride and had a really fun time with lots of canters/gallops. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My kids and I had such a fun trek in the early evening, with the sun still warm on our backs.
We were a full group and Jo knew which horse would be right for each person. The ride was calm and perfect for a family. I would highly recommend Jo’s treks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Booked upon reviews. Jo was very attentive and picked our horses for us. Mika also very helpful in helping our boys to get comfortable as a little nervous.

Could of had better handlers and horses. Great gentle trek through the rugged countryside with beautiful scenery.

Would thoroughly recommend calling and booking this activity, other ride options available. We took the easy one.