Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019

Very helpful and nice people. Good food, clean rooms and good location.

They will help you with everything. You can relax in spa area, use swimming pool and saunas.

Garage is under the building.

I recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BarbaraBergland, Inhaber at Adler Inn Tyrol Mountain Resort Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your nice review.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon at the Hotel Adler Inn.

Best regards
Family Stock and the whole Adler Inn Team

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My wife and I stayed in that hotel for 5 days, as it’s very close to the cable car that is taking you to the Hingertux Glacier. Cozy and comfort hotel, with spacy rooms, nice bathroom with separate WC (very handy :-)). Not a cheap hotel, but it is worth every cent. Better buffet breakfast we only had in Hotel Atlantis, Dubai. There is no way you can find something you like, tasty and delicious. Then, there is a snack between breakfast and dinner with free coffee, tea and beverages. What you have all day long, until 6 pm. Drinks during the dinner you have to pay. But who pay attention to that during the 5 course dinner :-). That is really an experience, ‘couse their chef is excellent. Every dinner was delicious and imaginative, served on table adorned with hand-made decorations. The stuff kind, handy, friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was great. Every day when we entered our room the bed was made in a different way. Nice touch. Nice pool and Jacuzzi outside. A little bit hot in the pool area, but the pool is heated. In spa you have different saunas and you can choose various kinds of massages. But you have book yours few days in advance. Definitely I recommend this lovely hotel and I know that we’ll be back next year.

Room tip: The rooms on the valley side are quieter.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BarbaraBergland, Manager at Adler Inn Tyrol Mountain Resort Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear Zoran,

thank you so much for your wonderful review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Greetings
Family Stock and the Team

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Been at Bergland Hotel just for NYE. Despite the very short staying and despite the skepticism due to the reviews previously read, the hotel is very very very good.
The service is perfect. They are very friendly, nice and extremely polite. They welcome you offering a glass of Prosecco and taking you on a short tour of the hotel facility.
I read somewhere that the Spa is not in the hotel and within the same hotel facility. THAT IS WRONG! There is jacuzzi outside in which you can bath and relax while breathing the real fresh mountain air!! Just priceless.
The pool (inside) area is very nice, bathroom and showers available, plus a little counter where you can get a warm tea while relaxing at the pool.
A sauna room is offered plus a wellness area where you can book different kind of massages!

The restaurant is nice. Breakfast is great.
I didn’t really apprezziate dinner but that’s only because of personal taste not because it wasn’t well cooked. The only negative thing is about oysters offered at dinner. They for sure were not good quality and fresh.

Drinks are extras (from water to cocktails, from soft drinks to champagne) and absurdly overpriced!

Room and bathroom CLEAN!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FoodyLudey
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Wonderful hotel. Clean, bright rooms. Delicious food in lovely restaurant. Peter the bartender is great. His Herb Gin Cocktail was the best I have ever tasted (thanks Peter!). Everyone is very friendly. Will definitely return!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel
X4day visit coming to an end
I've had great food great service.

language is a problem half of which is my fault as I don't speak any German or local dialect but one easily overcome with plenty of smiles.

The snow arrived as I did which was amazing so great skiing for November

However even if it hadn't the spa in the hotel would keep u busy.it was
Very cosseting and spotlessly clean.

Great massages on offer after skiing and walking

I live near a hotel that has won the best spa in the world accolade a few times, been there done that.
However

The facial that Barbara gave me here is the best I've ever had.
A full 65 mins of nonstop pampering.
Neck shoulders hands arms where included.
Eyebrows were preened and blackheads banished a complete
Once over amazing.

I had a single room small but perfectly formed what's not to like !

I'll be back tho don't know if I can keep this to myself .... Or maybe I might.

Date of stay: November 2017