All reviewsunderground parkingspa areapersonal touchsports hallbreakfast buffetbasketball courtexcellent foodfamily run hotelheart's contentfrom scratchattentive staffthis wonderful hotelfantastic spaperfect experiencealpine scenerymountain huta true gem
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Booked the hotel for 2 days' skiing with my wife. Great location and modern structure. Cozy room and pretty nice wellness area. Only missing outside hot tub.
Great food and hospitality from the family Dengg!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We visit this wonderful hotel in November for an early ski season. Almost every slope was open as this region is a glacier and the slopes are in high altitude. Really great early season. The Zillertal valley is a bl as for the eyes, beautiful. The hotel is the best I ever stayed in a mountain. Food is amazing. On top of the all renewed rooms and premisses, the service is absolutely great. The hotel is run by a family and they do so with attention and kindness. You really fell welcome. Congratulations!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wilsonfaria
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I joined my friends' family for a couple of days. The organisation of the hotel is very good, all is organised in time and according to clear internal rules. which they are? i don't know, but when you ask a question, you get an answer; if you're searching for a service, you get a good advice. In the restaurant everything is very well organised. Food is good, people are nice, saunas are hot :) what can you wish for more?

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for second time and we will for sure return in the future.
It is a lovely family running hotel on the great position. Skibus started almost at the hotel entrance.
Hotel has a nice SPA, very comfortable rooms and perfect meals.
It is very difficult not to get some weight on.
Also great swimming pool, fitness, ski room etc.
With one word: perfect!
We can only recommend it!
Come and enjoy!
Andrej Pogačar

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Paid 9 nights forced to stay 7. No refund no help.

The hotel had arranged an awful transport from Munich airport called 4 seasons that left us in the middle of a gas station and had to take a taxi to arrive at the room at 5 am in the morning. Nobody was waiting for us in Munich airport and it was through personal coming calls that I found them and left 2,5 ours after my flight landed. So obviously the first day skiing was lost.

The disaster came when I went to confirm my return transport the morning before my departure and the hotel basically told me there was no transport possibility rather than a 400 taxi to the airport!!

I had to stop my vacation book a hotel in Munich airport loose another ski day and travel to Munich with my own means. The hotel knew that I needed transport and the day I was departing and did absolutely nothing to help the whole week neither reminded or informed that the transport had to be booked 4 days in advance!

Very bad servie.

Also be careful the hotel does not accept AMEX cards which can be a problem with British and American customers.

If in Hintertux prefer Berghoff Hotel much better rooms and responsible staff that are much more flexible and even transport you early and whenever you want.

I really wonder what is the purpose of the hotel bus if they leave customers stranded like that.

Room Tip: avoid single rooms full pay and half the size
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo