US$186
US$155
Villa Pollio(Meta)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Been here for a week and very disappointed! Has a serious ant problem, our towls wernt changed nor our bedding, we had an amazing view looking into the sea but alot of rooms have very disappointing views, Wi-Fi only works in certain areas, our room has 2 single very uncomfortable beds (for me and the mrs)
Kids entertainment isn't very good. Our shower only has 2 temperatures ice cold or scalding.But the staff are really friendly and the 2 water slides are good fun but it's very expensive for what we have got, we could have had a 4star hotel for the same money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jezz B
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This complex is scruffy, my patio area was not swept before I arrived as the same bottle top was under my tatty table the whole fortnight together with the hundreds of cigarette dimes in the tree bases. (I do not smoke).
The property was billed as self catering with kitchenette. I only had a fridge, no kettle or crockery/cutlery and when I asked, all I got was a bowl, glass and knife, fork and spoon!
The pool area had music so loud all day, it was impossible to relax and the wifi was only available from around the pool, which was inconvenient.
Would not recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 540TraceyB
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is definitely not a luxury hotel if that's what people want. So for those people on a budget or have to watch the expenses because they are traveling with a family that can double/triple your vacation cost then this is a place to consider. It has a great view from most places because you're on the mountain. It has enough accommodate families and entertain kids. A pool with a slide, a big jumping trampoline, a small soccer/play court, and play area. It has a lot of steps so depending where your room is you might have to trek up and down to restaurant or pool. Meals are adequate, breakfast was minimal. Rooms were good with a kitchenette families. This is a place that really caters to large student groups. While there they had 3 large groups of students. Their dining area is set up for the same.

Room Tip: Hotel is on a ridge. Restaurant and exit is on the bottom, pool and play area is higher. Or level near your car.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Me and the children just got back from this hell hole, and I have nothing but bad things to say. 4*? Really? Well I'm not convinced. I have never stayed in a 4* that is over run with ants and cockroaches, or that has maggots all over the fruit served for breakfast... And that's just the start.

The rooms had dirt in the walls chewing gum stuck to the walls (inside) the beds were rusty and the bunk bed had no ladder the place should be condemned.

The pool had no lifeguard and there were uncovered vents on the patio around the pool.

The place was a hazard and i wouldn't recommend it for families

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Bleu Village is situated near Sorrento, in small nice town Meta. Bleu Village has bungalows in the olives tries forest. Beautiful sea view from most points on site, even from our balcony. The pool area and gardens were pleasant, clean and attractive. Separate wi-fi zone. Our bungalow had small kitchen with table utensils(I believe others too), if you want to save some money and prepare meal herself. Staff was friendly and helpful, English-speaking. Especially Alessandro, who works in the restaurant, sees all his clients. Food was delicious, dinner varied every evening. Cook was really good.To be frank, restaurant was looking as canteen (tables, tablecloths, etc.). Doesn't have private village beach, only small public. Nevertheless, every evening you could enjoy the beauty of the sunset.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms have sea view, better- higher located bungalows
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple