Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$53
View deal
Expedia.comUS$61
Travelocity
HurbUS$68
All reviews the hotel staff recommend this hotel one night shuttle bus malpensa
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this hotel. It was lovely. They picked us up at the airport in milan, took us to town, and picked us us later in the day. Although breakfast wad not included and we offered to pay, the owner said it was on him. What a caring place...although the rooms are simple, they were clean and adequate. Then then transported back the next day to get our rental car. Bravo for making our life easier.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank drphil2
Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 x night prior to collecting my girlfriend the next morning from Malpensa Airport.
I did not need or use the shuttle service as I had my car with me.
Check in easy, room was clean.
Small fridge with complimentary bottled water in the fridge which is a nice touch.
Free parking and WiFi.
Breakfast was decent considering the price.
Bacon, eggs, yoghurt, fruit, bread, toast, ham, cheese and good coffee.
Loads of hot water in the bathroom.
Friendly staff too.
Thanks.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Stayed one night, actually just a few hours, before catching an early flight the next day. Room was decent and adequate for a short stay. The airport shuttle was our main consideration for choosing this hotel. You just have to take note of the shuttle times and make sure to coordinate with the staff properly. Receptionist was nice and friendly as well.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GieroGirl
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The front desk tells you to wait at the airport terminal 2 with no understandable information about where or who is coming. You call many times before and after . It’s now after midnight and nobody comes. It cost $40 Euros for the taxi. The front desk in the morning mocks your complaint and laughs. I tell him it isn’t funny. He repeats the rules and doesn’t accept my explanation, but says he’ll talk to the driver on another day. Their front desk needs a script in English about how to get picked up.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank PhilP1719
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent wifi, nice and comfortable rooms and beds, we had transport from airport Malpensa in Milano, very kind staff, fresh air, very nice view from rooms, I am really satisfied... I reccomend this..

Date of stay: June 2018