• Room Service
All reviewsacross the roadroom was largeair concontinental breakfast included in pricecomfortable bedfresh milkspa bathquiet locationbusiness triprobyntariffhoststumbatidy
Reviewed 11 June 2016

My husband and I were on a road trip with other motorbike riders. 16hrs on the road...yep...very long trip through outskirts of NSW. We were very tired and it got dark so cold. What a pleasant surprise to come upon a place to stay that had a comfortable bed, warm and cosy with even a spa bath! Heaven for weary riders. Short walk into town for a pub meal.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
clubmoteltumbarumba, Manager at Club Motel Tumbarumba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Will look forward to having you stay with us again someday.
Club Motel Tumbarumba

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived late on our motorcycle cold and tired . After an easy check in we found the room spacious and very clean with probably the best shower on our trip... Always a bonus when feeling very cold! Good basic breakfast provided, comfortable bed and for once, a bathroom tap high enough to get the kettle under! Only slight negative in room 9, was air con is noisy. Overall, a pleasant stay in a nice town. Thanks. Mal and Annie. :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Mal and Annie,
Thank you for taking the time to review our motel on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, sorry about the noisy air con, we will defiantly have a look at it.
Bill & Robyn

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and i stayed for three nights whilst visiting family over Easter and were very impressed with the accomodation. Easy check in, comfortable beds, great facilities all round! The hosts were most welcoming and the local shops and eateries are only a short walk away. All up this place is highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank You for your comments.....very much appreciated, glad you enjoyed your stay.
Club Motel Tumbarumba

Reviewed 20 February 2016

From a quick and efficient check in, I went to my room to be very pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, bright and welcoming, immaculately clean and well equipped. Quality toiletries, iron, microwave, toaster etc, and the bread for breakfast and fresh milk were already in place together with a selection of cereals.
After a long drive I was pretty tired, so I noted that Cable TV was available, along with the Free to Air channels - very handy in the morning for news whist breakfasting.
I was given good advice from the office as to best place to eat. The Tumbarumba Hotel was about 5 minutes walk away and served a great meal and had a good selection of beers on tap - I have reviewed that separately.
I have to say that the Club was very quiet and had a very comfortable bed, plus a good selection of pillows in the cupboard and I did not hear a noise in the night.
If there was a negative it is that the motel is next door to the Fire Station and it's bright lights prevented having the bathroom window and door open for fresh air, but the aircon worked just fine.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
clubmoteltumbarumba, Manager at Club Motel Tumbarumba, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Thank you for your comments on Trip Adviser.We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back again some day.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I will declare my sentimental interest as it's located where my grandparents home once stood and so there are many fond memories of this patch of land in Tumba. That said, my stays were bittersweet - my aunts funeral and then three months later my Mummas funeral. Billy is a wonderful host and did absolutely everything he could to ensure each visit went as smoothly as possible. I've never seen a cleaner motel room in my life (and I've seen a few). Simple breakfast is included in the tariff making it awesome value for money. I highly recommend investing the breakfast savings into a trip to Courabya Wines :)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family