See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Needed place to sleep and this was a life saver. All other motels or hotels were fully booked in town and they provided home cooked breakfast that my kids loved.. basically they had toast, coffee tea, fried local dishes and fruits. Slept well and bed was comfortable. Toilet was clean and they changed out sheets when we were out. Downside there was no hair dryer, iron, safe and the corridor of the rooms looks abit old.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MyleeSter
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

As we only needed a place to sleep and refresh during our competition, this hotel's family size room was adequate for 3 of us.

The room and toilet was big and clean. They provide a flat screen TV, 2 aircon, basic toiletries (body wash & shampoo) and a hot water kettle. Breakfast is not provided but the cafe is at the lobby and cost about RM12 (we didn't try it as it opens from 7-10am and we were away at the competition)

The hotel is close to the MITC and there's a big Mydin store. However, it is far from the city centre.

The room is quite high in price for the bare necessities provided from a budget hotel. The family size room costs about RM230 per night.

Overall, our stay was quite comfortable and convenient since the hotel is close to our competition venue. However if you are looking to visit the city centre, you should find a closer hotel as there is nothing much to visit besides the shops near MITC,Mydin store and the smaller attractions.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Farahjmrn
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Was booked here by the organizer of a meeting. The hotel is near to the meeting venue but far from everything else. If you are without your own transport, then the nearest meal will be about 30 min walk across a busy dual carriageway and two big drains. Taxi to town will cost about RM30 - 40.
Room itself is comfortable to sleep but not to sleep. I can feel my carpets sandy and not cleaned properly during my stay.
During my stay, there are two bus loads of Chinese tourists that dry their clothes and undies at any railings and corridors in the hotel.
Breakfast is worst. Reminds me of my days in my residential secondary school.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Asrul
Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

This hotel is very old and the hotel decor looks like the 70s. The lobby doesn't even match the inviting feel of newly built budget hotels. The bed is acceptable. At least the mattress doesn't sag in the middle. The decor in the room is also 70s. A flat screen TV is available. Hotel location is near the highway and is good if you do not want to get into town centre.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ric_L123
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Such a disappointment.
RM 150/night is high for the room & it lacks all other elements in a hotel.
No gym.
No swimming pool.
No convenient store.
No other TV channels apart from local TV channels.
No room service.
No iron box in room or anywhere around corridor.
Cafe only open for breakfast.
And they have exactly 10 local dish (including fruit) to choose from.
I can't believe I had to pay extra RM 12 for this.
I took it because there's no other place nearby that I can walk to.

If you don't mind all the above, this place is for you.
For me, these value added services are very important for the price they charge.
Or else, a motel in a row of shop lots is acceptable at a lesser price.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business