“Thoroughly enjoyable dinner on the Menu del Dia choice.”
Review of Prado Del Navazo

Prado Del Navazo
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Albarracin
Price range: US$17 - US$30
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Good menu del Dia which included bread, wine and some nibbles to start. Some of the dishes on offer were local favourites. Loved the ambience, and the service was very friendly. Finished off with a brandy and coffee, all very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant capped off our visit to Albarracín perfectly. The service was personal, the food excellent and the atmosphere perfect.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We had the set menu at dinner time - good value for money given how touristy Albarracin is.
We were given homemade bread cooked on the wood oven to nibble on before our starters, which was tasty, if cold. We both had salmon for starters - me, the salmon and asparagus al gratin, which was rich and creamy, and full of the flavour of the salmon - my hubby had the smoked salmon salad, which looked so good that another diner ordered it based on sight alone!
The main courses were a bit hit and miss - not bad, but need improvement. He had the duck, which was slightly over-cooked, making a bit dry, whereas I had the sirloin steak, which was underdone, even though I asked for it rare (I'm not too keen on a heartbeat!)
The desserts were homemade and totally delicious. That's saying something as I would have cheese every time!
For 18 euros per person, with attentive staff, but not obtrusive, and lovely decoration, as well as being right beside the river for a post-dinner coffee/copa, it's well worth the visit.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant the second day we stayed in Albarracin. Sb recommended us this restaurant and told us its quality price very good. The quality is not bad, but the flavor of the food is too so so. Albarracin is a beautiful village, but the local restaurants made us a little disappointed compared with other places in Aragon. The price for the set menu is not high (17.5euros), maybe we were not lucky, garlic soup didn't taste anything, salad is alright, but the main dish meat balls and rabbit is just mediocre. The restaurant experience made us decide not to go back to the beautiful village any more.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

We had the prix fixe menu and we enjoyed our dinner - my husband had pork with wine reduction and I had trout. The dishes were tasty, and the woman who served us was friendly; however, as some have mentioned the service was a bit slow. I thought it was because we came a little late, but it could be their normal service.