Hotel Colva Kinara(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$16
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

US$57
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Soul Vacation Resort and Spa(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$35
Agoda.com
La Ben Resort(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$9
US$8
  • Beachfront
Aguiar Guest House(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$7
Cliff Heaven(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
TripAdvisor
Aston Ajoy Home Comfort(Colva)(Great Value!)
US$107
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
All reviewscompared to other hotelsceiling fanweek stayfew minutes walknon acclean roomswilliamspool
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms are not so clean and feels congested. Hot water arrangement in bathroom is horrible and unsafe. Good for friends. Not suitable for family. There is a swimming pool which they close at around 6 pm. Pool was clean.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amit M
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I am a frequent traveler, I never had this type worst experience in my life with any hotel.we checked out in half an hour even booking was for two nights. very arrogant behavior of hotel stuff. hotel boy was shouting on me pointing his fingers at my face when we complain about toilet flush hand spray is not their toilet. The Manager was most worst, he was supporting the hotel stuff when we complaint to goibibo regarding his misbehavior. Rooms are totally different than as shown in website.dirty toilet and floor of rooms. we got scared with their misbehavior and left hotel in half an hour as we are from different state and not wanted to spoil our Goa trip . It is big security threats specially for family. please refer attach photos for detail. same happened for my happened too.

Avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank Anupam03
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We stayed at William Beach Retreat for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay, the rooms were basic but clean. The highlight of our trip to Goa was our home cooking class with Shiva Mandre, he approached us the hotel lobby and he asked us if we'd like to come and do a cooking class at his house. For only 1300rs he showed us how to make three traditional Goan currys whilst providing non stop hilarity! We then ate the food we'd made and chatted with his family, it was a really interesting experience to see family life in Goa and they were extremely welcoming. Definitely something we will remember for a long time and would recommend to anyone! If you're visiting the area don't hesitate to give him an email (shivamandre7@hotmail.com).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Stayed in this property room 204 from 16th to 19th June. Made a last moment booking from OYO app. Wasn't sure of it as the rate shown was ₹580 per night. I mafe a booking but the transaction failed. So I kept searching for more options. But afyer a few seconds a call comes from OYO call center and confirms me the room and sent me a paymnt link. I made the payment (it was around 11 am and was supposed to check in at around 6). Back of my mind i was still suspicious. But when I reached, to my surprise it was all so exact like i saw in OYO. The room was clean and safe. Perfumed and mopped. Bathroom was clean. Walked out to check the pool which had a decent 6ft depth. Now it would have been a crime to ask for more in that budget. Apart from these they had a nice restaurant as well as a bar.
PS . Its just at stone's throw from Colva beach.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 June 2016

we have been here during low season (almos beginning of the monsoon) so, not possible to take a safe swimming in the close seaside beach, but luckily, this nice hotel has a swimming pool that is ideal to relax and have some fun. As in low season, hotel was not crowded with families, so almost quiet. Rooms are okay for the quality/price combination, I only would suggest a better attention to global cleaning that will improve for sure the whole experience here. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner and also a bar is available. Position is strategic: close to the sea and on the main street to Margao (30 minutes distant). Many restaurant nearby, shops, byke rent and so on. Avoid overpaying for a tuktuk and get the private buses.

Stayed: June 2016