Free cancellation until 21/07
US$73
Hotels.com
US$129
  • Pool
St. Leonards Hotel(St Leonards)
Cypress Log Cabins(Fordingbridge)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Pitchup.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Folds Farm Camping(Fordingbridge)
Pitchup.com
All reviewsbill's breakfasthasta la vistaarnold schwarzeneggercollect the eggswonderful staywithin walking distancenew foresthelenharryfarmshenschildrencottagehostspubfacilities
Reviewed 28 April 2017

The nicest family B&B in the whole of the New Forest. The Owner, a former Horse Rider, met his lovely Wife Helen on a ride through Woods North of New Forest some Years ago & the decided putting together & buy a Cottage in the New Forest which Bill Waygood (he is a really good handyman, who knows everything from Electrics to Plumbing & cooking Eggs & Bacon for Breakfast btw. he does this better than anyone I know in the finest Restaurants & if you are lucky & I'm not there who always steals all the free-range, organics eggs, putting two pinholes in them & suck them out, what a pleasure, mind sometimes the hens were breeding & you might get some legs & wings down your throat, LOL, all good Nourishments as we sa6y in Austria, I did that when I was young on our farms in Styria, Austria, where was I? Aah, I remember, Bill W. later extended the Cottage himself, so give it a try, you will not be disappointed! Harry Maurer, aka Harry-Arnold-Schwarzenegger, Hasta la Vista Baby, LOL, … I'll be back! :-) …

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent, but prefer staying in Family Room next Kitchen, get up in Night nick their organic Eggs & suck them out :-)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My wife & 8 yr old daughter stayed here for 1 night & we couldn't have been more happy with everything.
Bill & Helen were fantastic hosts & we were comfortable as their guests.
Breakfast was the best in the lovely dining room that we found out that Bill had built from mostly oak beams.
Bill arranged for our daughter to feed the Alpacos & take them for a walk plus feed the hens & collect the eggs.
Wonderful wonderful stay !!
Thanks Bill & Helen.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stayed in the Band B rest of family camped. Bill and Helen are great ,( bills interesting) room was spotless but dated and tiny en suit but it didn't matter at all.very small double bed with sheets and blankets so my tip is if one of you is a restless sleeper ask Bill to make up the sofa bed ,very comfy and far better unless you're feeling passionate to have separate beds on this occasion ! Breakfast was yummy

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Croft Cottage near Godshill, Hampshire, UK, is an absolute lovely Place on the Westside of the New Forest & is run by a very friendly Couple Husband & Wife Bill & Helen Waygood who will make you feel like you are one of the Family. The have a very great Clientele from all over the world & early booking is recommended. It is also located next to a very Big Holiday Camp called Sandy Balls & some occasional daily excursions to this place with a lovely Swimming Pool can be arranged. Give it a try & you, I am sure will go back there years after years! Hasta la Vista Baby, Harry Arnold Schwarzenegger - Maurer, aka 'Conan the Bavarian' LOL, vbg ... I'll be back, …

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the campsite at croft cottage for 8 days in the summer holidays and had a brilliant time. We went with our 2 year old and 4 month old, and our 2 year thoroughly enjoyed himself. On sunny evenings there is childrens volley ball then adults volley ball. There is also a badminton net, a climbing frame/slide and ping pong table along with a big go kart. Farmer Bill really makes it fun. I can't wait to go back next year!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family