“Great Restaurant”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: International, Central American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Full Service Restaurant Y Lounge 7 Days a week Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner - Bocas - Deserts and Snacks. Full Bar
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We were delighted to find such a wonderful restaurant at this small hotel. There were nightly specials as well as other menu items

Reviewed 4 March 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us with rave reviews so we decided to try it for lunch. We discovered why it is so known on the peninsula. It is part of a hotel that looked very nice. Our food was fabulous. We had shrimp ravioli and a fish fillet. Both were excellent. I ate yucca for the first time and found I really liked it. It sort of reminded me of potatoes. Given the chance we will eat here again.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Laguna Mar with my family. The service was great and the food was delicious. We had a tuna carpaccio and ceviche as starters. As main courses we had the specials: eggplant lasagna and tuna teriyaki. The dessert sampler was also fantastic! I can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I wish i would have some foto from this restaurant in wihch i was the whole Time really impatient about the next meal.
really awesome and Congratulations to the Chief and the whole team.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

One of the best restaurants of the area, the service is great, good menu, and good taste in the food, the restaurant area is very nice and have a good price