“Surprisingly Good”

Cafe y Restaurante Atitlan
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Description: We cooked in view of our customers who visit us to see how each food or drink is prepared...
Reviewed 10 May 2017

For a little hole in the wall with a not so impressive menu, I have to admit that the omelet I had here was right up there with the better breakfasts places I've eaten and the smoothies were delicious. I was surprisingly pleased.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Gloria, who owns this restaurant, is one of the most kind people who will meet in San Juan and that kindness is reflected in the vibe and the food. The menu contains the basic meals that are prepared to order and tasty. Coffee is prepared in french presses, so if you like it strong, say so when you order and they willl oblige. After you meal you may want to check out their art gallery and new ceramics store. Gloria and husband Valerio are talented people!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

In this cafe You can feel the ambience of the Village. Food is delicious, made of local products, with much attention to the guest. Refrescos are fantastic. Take your time to relax there.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I came for a frappe and Gloria the owner was such a sweet and wonderful person. I recommend this place, plus you must try the chocolates . Must try this lovely restaurant. Free wi-fi it's by far the best one in San Juan.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I had breakfast which was delicious, good variety for any taste. And then in the afternoon a friend took us there for coffee. One of the best coffees I have had.