“Dont Waste your Money”

Hacienda Toro Al'Diente
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2011

I visited this restautant with a group of 9. First we arrive the restaurant is empty and theres no one to sit us. Theres one employee playing on his cel doesnt even acknowledge us. Like 10min later the server decides to sit us. The place was dirty, bathrooms super dirty overall unkept. While were sitting a goat starts roaming the restaurant and the employees start laughing and acting like its completely normal. My kids were terrified so like 15 min later they decide to put the goat away. Then 5 min into the meal there comes the goat again and jumps on our table helloooo i was livid. The manager comes over laughing offers us free drinks for the incident. Really??? i hated the service. If I wanted to eat with animals i would of gone to the zoo. It has a good concept with really bad administration. The only one concerned was our server he was so embarrased :(. I would never return.

3  Thank travelarmywife

Reviewed 9 March 2011

We went to Hacienda Toro al Diente to celebrate our daughter's 15 birthday and I have no words to describe how pleased we were.The Staff accomodate us and make our event memorable, Food was great, facilities very accomodating, and the staff outstanding. Totally recommend it!!!! Thanks to everybody they made my daughter veeeery happy!

1  Thank crivera00745
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I went to the restaurant on 1/4/11. when i gave my name for reservation the waitress told me the wait was for 45 minutes so we decided to wait but almost two hours later is when they called was to sit for dinner. the food took another hour to come and it was cold. total waste of money

2  Thank carmenzabala
Reviewed 29 August 2010

Service was slow. All three meats (chicken, pork, beef) were all overcooked and dry. Food is cleverly presented but that doesn't make up for the poor quality. Food was overpriced. Dessert at $12.00 was ridiculous. Save your money and time.

2  Thank a1beachbum10
Reviewed 18 July 2010

Service was fast. There was very good live music (plena). The presentation of the food was amazing but the taste was just ok. It was an ok experience but I definitely prefer Vaca Brava.

1  Thank Simara