“My Bday!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Another year that I celebrate my Bday dinning at this cozy, quite, and lovely place. They change their decoration and I loved it! This is the best Italian food that I tasted... I love this cozy place, the owner is so sweet and dedicate to bring the best service you ever had. My girls love this place and the pastas too. The new melon sangria was delicious, delicious I drank 4 or 5. Prices are reasonable. Really appreciate your dedication Cristina... I love your rest.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Homemade breads and pastas... simple, good cooking, good service. Affordable prices and reasonable portions. They make you feel at home. Very relax, cozy atmosphere. Fresh ingredients turns into soul food. They go the extra mile to make everyone happy. Small place and they really put a lot on effort on the quality... so when they have a certain amount of people arrive at the same time they close the doors to ensure quality and service. Its like home away from home!

1  Thank alajarae
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat an excellent Italian food you have to visit Paiolo. Nice service and excellent food in the same place.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Piaolo Trattoria a very nice place to eat Italian food. Great customer service. They treat customers as family always looking forward to please the customer. Nice place to have a quiet dinner or a romantic one. Food very nice and good prices.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I go often to Paiolo and order pasta to go. Having traveled recently to Italy I have to recognize that paiolo' has an excellent quality and flavor. Nothing like checking the grass on the other side to appreciate our own!