“Authentic German Cuisine ”
Review of Black Forest Hut

Black Forest Hut
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Cuisines: Central European
Description: Dear customers, we are TEMPORARILY CLOSED from August 14. 2017. Soon I will provide the new place. The quality of food will not change but the place will be more quiet than it is now. A Variety of Schnitzel (Cutlet) especially "Jagerschnitzel" Cutlet "Hunters Style". Bratwurst the Original German fried Sausage made by a German Butcher. Homemade Icecream and a variety of Cakes where the Homemade Cheesecake is the runner. Black Forest Cake and Black Forest Icecream if all ingredients that have to be importedb are available. Our Chili con Carne is well received by our guests. We also serve Burgers with homemade pattys and unsweetened Rolls Breakfast is available all day.
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not aware with German food , so my German friend and I went there for me to have a taste of it. He ordered for me and it's really delicious. The owner and staff are so friendly too! Must try!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

When i walked in this place I already told myself I'd be back, the environment is cozy and simple, the menu has variety esp. if your a foreigner they're catering to such foods, so if your looking for pinoy dishes try some place else. The staff and owner Klaus and wife Margie were extremely nice and great to talk with. Highly recommended, and they make their own ice cream, and even have a garlic ice cream thats interestingly tastey.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We chose this place because we wanted to eat something else than the local food and what a great choice we made! I and my husband had a great cordon bleu and an amazing apple pie with ice cream! It was so good that after two days we decided to return. And this time they spoiled us with a great spicy chocolate ice cream! We totally recommend this place, healthy food and very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

After eating 3 weeks only rice and philippian food we decided to try this restaurant and we really have to say: It's so very delicious!!! We can highly recommend this restaurant, first we got "small starters"- so yummy! And food and drinks are very tasty, too. It's really like German food! Also the staff is very kind, Klaus and Margie are such kind persons doing an incredible good job.
Would come here definitely again!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I visited there at the black forest many times in my visit there, and I enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. I really liked the hamburgers they served, and the chili too. The service and quality of food they have is the best I have experienced there in Bohol.