Great location from / to Narita Airport. Room and bathroom are small but this is a reasonable place to stay, clean with adequate room facilities. However, it would be a more comfortable if it is a non-smoking room (not available at time of booking). Nippori Textile Town is just down the street but I missed it! Will try to visit soon and will definitely stay at Hotel Mystays Nippori again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional neighborhood connected directly to Japan's biggest airport. If you're looking to relax before or after a long overseas flight, look no further than us. Thanks to the Keisei Skyliner, you're only a short train ride away from Narita Airport but it won't feel that way once you stroll through the whimsical and charming Yanaka neighborhood nearby. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel MyStays Nippori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flexstay Nippori Hotel Arakawa
- Hotel MyStays Nippori Tokyo, Japan - Arakawa