See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was perfect for my family during our visit as we wanted go visit Akihabara as much as possible. The crew was very helpful and nice! We are a family of three and shared a single room, it might have been a simple room buy the beds was up to the standard. Highly recomended!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2015

The staff are so helpful, it enhanced our trip. With breakfast added, this was the perfect place for us to stay.

Albeit the room was small, it had what you needed - a desk, bathroom and bed. The latter was so comfortable too.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2015

The Tokyo Green Hotel is well situated for Tokyo Dome and surrounding attractions. I stayed in one of the single rooms, which was small by US / European standards, but I think favourably comparable with rooms available generally in Japan. It had a 'micro' wardrobe, a reasonably sized bathroom, air con, tea making facilities and a fridge.
The restaurant is only available for breakfast, which has a limited, but adequate menu. All of the staff I met spoke English and were very friendly and helped in anyway they could. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank g4zz4
Reviewed 28 January 2015

You will like the convenience its location is in, steps away from nearest subway, with trains to anywhere. Also opposite to Tokyo Dome, if you want to get lost in the high-tech world of games and phantomines. Abundant restaurants that serve the Dome, as well as near the hotel. Breakfast is too simple if you are a heavy breakfast person. Nice English-speaking staff. Very clean room & cute little cubical bathroom, but room has a small TV.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank iamsuhaini
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I made a reservation via phone on the morning of my trip to Tokyo, with no request for my credit card details, it was very straight forward.

The hotel was located within walking distance of my morning appointment, that combined with the price made it an easy selection.

The rooms are those of a typical Japanese business hotel. Even though the hotel is situated across from the Tokyo Dome, it was still quiet.

There is a small buffet breakfast available at an reasonable extra charge.

Will definitely consider Tokyo Green Hotel for future overnighters in Tokyo.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo