“Way overpriced for such poor quality”

TGI Fridays, Tokyo Dome City
Ranked #281 of 2,462 Restaurants in Bunkyo
Neighbourhood: Yotsuya, Iidabashi
Description: The world's well-known restaurant from America,"TGI FRIDAYS" is opening near Tokyo Dome 2015 April 16. Feel an authentic American atmosphere with great food and drinks.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our family stopped in here thinking it would be a great place for a steak and hamburgers. The prices seemed a bit high, but the menu looked promising, especially with the note that "Steak is cooked to your preference." Our preference was medium and the $37 steak came out so overcooked that it could barely be cut. My hamburger was similarly overcooked, but at least my Margarita, which was actually very good, helped me wash it down. We would have sent the meals back, but our poor waiter was already in a frenzied state trying unsuccessfully to speak English to us (despite the fact the we could all speak Japanese and told him so...in Japanese) so we decided to just get out of there as fast as we could.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We visited TGI Fridays with a group of hungry boys, 41 people in total. The food was excellent and the service even better. We ordered meals from the starter menu for the boys which were excellent and filling. The staff were friendly and efficient and delivered to our every need! Keep up the great service!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Attended for a bite to eat no thanks. Now I am a recent non smoker of a few years and would still Kill for a smoke but this restaurant smelled like a 80's nightclub. I had to leave every b cause the smell was sooo bad. I am not being pretentious just recommend to avoid if you do not want to eat cigarette tar with your lunch / dinner. Hope This helps.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Great if you are a meat eater. My options as a vegetarian were limited and not exactly healthy. The service was cheerful and it was ... an experience. Always interesting to experience a place in Japan that is presenting itself as American culture. It is a large cavernous space and it was mostly empty when I was there, but I bet this place is hoppin' at other times, especially being near the baseball stadium.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for a ribs and were good. Staff was very friendly and is a nice place to eat right by the Tokyo Dome