“Great grilled Angus beef burgers”

Carl's Jr. Akihabara
Ranked #113 of 7,647 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Enough said among hundreds of bars and restaurants in this district we returned to Carl’s Jr. two days after first visit for the next burgers. We chose the original and guacamole Angus beef big burgers. They were delicious - fresh, juicy and perfectly grilled.
Maybe this is not the cheapest option for fast food, but the taste worth every yen spent. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I got a guacamole burger large meal. Fantastic, burger was fresh as and I was served really quickly. I highly recommend this joint

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Carl's Jr is kind of in my neighborhood and I have made it a weekend habit to visit. The food I always great, speedy, and fresh. The staff are wonderful too. Best bit are the fries!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Wandering around, looking for something to eat, we passed by Carl's around dinner time. Burgers are similar to Burger Kings, maybe with a little twist. OK quality for fastfood, only thing is... They price their burgers like they were gourmet burgers. For the price we paid, I would have expected something better.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

surprised...Carl's Jr. in Japan.
I was glad to find my favorite burger.
Very tasty and reasonable price.

Been to Carl's Jr. Akihabara? Share your experiences!