“Authentic, A Winner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yotsuya, Iidabashi
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Terrific Italian in Tokyo. Outstanding in every way, the service, the menu and and of course the cuisine. Have been before, will be back again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely welcome and friendly, helpful service from Italian waiters who spoke English too which was great for us. I really wanted to love it - the focaccia on the table was delicious so we thought we were in for a treat. The starters were nice just tomato / mozzarella and some parma ham and they were very accommodating in making the pasta plain the way our kids will eat it and they loved theirs, but our main course pasta / risotto was not great. It reminded me of pasta meals I’d eat for £5 as a student, very filling and not unpleasant but not great! We’re from the UK where we have a huge choice of really good Italian restaurants and it just didn’t match up - such a shame as we wanted to love it. Maybe it was an off night for the chef.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Have to say the staffs were fantastic! Very fast and attentive! Best service! The atmosphere make you feel like you’re in Italy.
Nice ambience and decor.
My seafood pasta was average. I’ve been in and out Italy for these past years and def had better pasta.
The bread, salad , deserts and my husband’s steak however was pretty good.
Pricing is from decent to expensive range, depending on what you order.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The service and the staff are very good , the food is ok but we can have very good Italian food in tokyo my expectation was pretty high.
When we were living the comment of the owner toward my girlfriend was unnecessary ... not going back !

3  Thank eduryoma
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Amzing food and great service . Luciano and Salvatore gived really italian service ... grazie mille see you again

1  Thank Francesco Bari B