“Had a blast celebrating new yhear here”

The Imperial Viking Sal
Ranked #25 of 8,130 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Price range: US$45 - US$90
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ate our New Year's Eve dinner here as a family. We had a very pleasant time. This is an institution. I can tell people who come here on this night have been doing the same thing for many many years.
The food was really really good. The prime rib was one of the best I have ever had. They even serve endless escargot on the buffet menu. My husband absolutely loved this dish.
The dessert is to die for. It was very delicate. Nothing way too sweet.
The service was really good. I am glad we chose this place for New Year's Eve celebration.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent and the food that was served was good, but for about ¥12,000 (because that was the price after service charge, tip and tax) there was nothing WOW about the fare. I wanted to come away thinking that it would be a good place to go for special occasions. Instead I came away thinking I would never go there again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Viking Sal, among other things, offers an excellent buffet breakfast that includes both Japanese and International cuisine.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have tried both breakfast and lunch at this buffet restaurant, inside of Imperial Hotel Tokyo.
Service is good. Food is excellent, there are some items that I didn't see at other buffets in Tokyo. However, the number of selections is quite limited. High price.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

the main restaurant for breakfast. the selection was good and staffs were very friendly, as expected. the view from the restaurant is just great, overlooking the Hibiya Park and Imperial Palace.