“Overpriced and hidden fees”

Maidreamin Akihabara The Head Store
Ranked #5 of 73 Dessert in Chiyoda
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Description: The dream land is far away world. While a mysterious light of the candle is lit. Ladys and gentlemans become residents of the dream land. In that limited time,we will change into a smile the best of all people. That is entertainment cafe and bar "maidreamin We are Entertainer. Smile and warm words of "It was fun,makes us very happy. 5-minutes walk from "the Akihabara Station(JR Line)" 1-minute walk from "the Suehirocho Station(Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)"
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Was told the cover charge is cheaper than what the cover charge actually was when i actually sat down inside and was obligated to pay the higher charge. I was then told that the top three things I wanted they didn't have. There was also a 1 hour sit limit and they took 45 minutes just to bring out my sundae, a sundae I didnt even want but was the cheapest thing on the menu, giving me 15 minutes to devour my food before they charged me more. The only thing slightly entertaining was the singing and dancing that the workers did

1  Thank lem314lehigh

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing,everyone was extremely fun and friendly, the drinks were delicious and the parfait was fantastic. If anyone is traveling in the area you have to stop by.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you are an anime fan like me and had always wanted watch servers dress as maids to serve you, you are in the right place! The food is delicious, maids are cute, and they even do performances! You get gifts, lucky draws and most importantly, a chance to be like an anime main character! Come to this place and you will understand!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My girl-friend and I asked for the wifi 4 times only to received a reply of “please wait for a moment”. All they had to do was to pass us a stand with the wifi password on it. (Eventually, A tourist who noticed our frustration handed it over to us) They waitresses never came back about our wifi enquiry. They also kept asking us if we wanted to pay for their various services.

Maybe they are nice people, but the sincerity and professionalism is seriously lacking especially if you are just going t pay the minimal cost to experience the maid cafe. Number one in Japan? I highly beg to differ.

1  Thank Jolene Y
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not bad if you’re looking for a change of pace. Basically it’s like any other restaurant or cafe. You go and have girls in cute voices serve you w cute moe moe actions. Oh and you get a headband while you’re eating. Other than that, performances have to be requested for. Came and ordered a beer. Was a pretty okay experience :)

Been to Maidreamin Akihabara The Head Store? Share your experiences!