Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo
Hotel Niwa Tokyo(Chiyoda)
US$135
US$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$443
US$354
US$239
US$168
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

The Peninsula Tokyo(Chiyoda)
US$274
US$121
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfamily martdisneyland disneyseashop inside the hotelair conditioning worked wellneighbor hotelfamily friendly hotelrooms have free wififree shuttleeuropean foodminute walkshower tubsmall mallnearest station isconditioner and body washmid range hotelconvenience storeconvenient location
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This hotel is truly a hidden surprise, not at all what we expected. Good location, close to the train station and restaurants. The room, though small, was comfortable and clean. The staff were very polite and professional. As soon as they became cognizant of the fact my husband had a disability they immediately called our room after check-in and before we could set our bags down immediately moved us closer to the elevator. My husband and I were very happy with our stay. I highly recommend this hotel, located two stops from Tokyo it is a quiet relief from the city noise.

Room Tip: Difficult to find so call the hotel for directions ahead of time.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shammi c
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here just for one night with my mom. The room was so nice, it's clean and modern. It's a city viewed room so I was able to slowly watched the city turned into night.
Good place to stay in Tokyo!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to a metro, but there are no noise disturbances. The area is very quiet and safe. There is a convenience store inside the hotel and another one across the street, and a Starbucks by the other entrance. They have a delicious breakfast buffet which I recommend you get the coupon for (when you book your room). They also have a bakery with the most delicious melon bread. I bought it all on our last day! The rooms are small if you get a full size bed and there are no dressers. You can get a limousine bus (apx $25 USD per person) from Narita airport that drops you off a few blocks away at the Hotel Grand Palace. It is an easy two minute walk to Metropolitan Edmont from there. My daughter and I stayed there for a week we enjoyed every day of our stay!

Room Tip: get the package that includes breakfast buffet. your room will be larger if you request two twin beds
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here for 4 days, the hotel is situated in a narrow street a block from the main street. the hotel is quite big and the rooms are comfortable and nice. the breakfast area is very modern and the ambiance was great. the spread is very satisfying, with continental and japanese choices, they could improve with better fruit choices. all the days we were there, the fruits were of the same variety, it would have been better with strawberries, peaches which are plentiful in japan. but overall, the hotel was nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Location is off the major street and is quiet. Room was clean and comfortable, staff was polite and helpful.
From Narita airport, you can take the Sobu rapid train to kinshicho and transfer to the Sobu local line and exit the Iidabashi station, from there it is a short walk to the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family