With 3 stations within 10 mins walking distance from hotel, accessibility to major attractions of Tokyo is never a problem. Room is very reasonable sized for Tokyo and service is impeccable. Only grouse is rooms facing the railway line tends to be noisy. Can only mean soundproofing isn't as good. Still, this location is fantastic as food is just at the doorstep if you are not one of the adventurous kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo boasts a superb location in the business district of central Tokyo, just a 5-minute walking distance from 2 stations and 6 lines. The hotel is also within walking distance to the Tokyo Dome and the Imperial Palace and a quick 40-minute train ride to Tokyo Disney Resort(R). With reservations, free shuttle bus service is available to and from Tokyo Disney Resort(R) for guests staying at our hotel. Accessibility also extends to neighboring shopping and entertainment spots such as Shinjuku and Akihabara, only a 10-minute train ride away. Located just off the main street in a quiet area, our refined, comfortable rooms assure a relaxing stay for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Edmont Hotel
- Metropolitan Edmont Chiyoda
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo Japan