“Amazing Cheese Tarts”

Price range: US$2 - US$19
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Walking around Akihabara when we came across this store, amazingly decadent melt in your mouth cheese souffle filling cradled by a perfectly baked semi-sweet crust. Pablo has become a must visit whenever my friends and I see one.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I tried the original and the Machi flavours from the Pablo mini store in Akihabara (near Sega building). Only a short cue but definitely worth the wait. These are delicious!

1  Thank KylieBtravelling
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We were in Akihabara doing some shopping when we came across this little cheese tart place. We had heard that these were yummy, so we tried some. It was delicious. Like a mini cheesecake.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Oh Pablo, how I love you so! The first time I had Pablo, it was in Akihabara. It was a Pablo Mini-only hole-in-the-wall. I heard the obnoxious Pablo themesong on loop for the 15 minutes that I stood on line. I was beginning to wonder how the employees didn’t go insane because it was driving me insane.

But in the end it was all worth it because these cheesecake tarts are so delicious I could eat a whole half dozen in one sitting. We decided to get all three flavors – matcha, chocolate, and regular. We had it later that day for dessert (after a dinner of department store basement food). My favorite was definitely the chocolate – it was so creamy and delicious! I didn’t care for the matcha much so the next few times we had Pablo (yes, I said few), I only got the chocolate and original.

Follow the obnoxious themesong. Just do it.

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped by on our way back to our hotel - it's right outside the station. Took about 15 minutes to get through the line (which grew considerably), mostly spent staring longingly at hundreds of tarts being prepared. We were rewarded with amazing fresh chocolate mini cheesecakes in delicious crispy casings...which lasted about 60 seconds. Super friendly staff too! Well worth a visit if your of a cheesecake (well, tart) persuasion.