“Not Bad if you like breakfast”

Cafe de Miki with Hello Kitty
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Koto
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Description: Here is Official Hello Kitty cafe in Tokyo,Odaiba. A British-style Cafe, with lovely kitty decoration. We offer you a very pleasant time at open space. Very lovely place to rest after shopping. we are pleased with your visit. *Popular Menu* Matcha Lattes Matcha Parfait Afternoon tea set *English Menu, Chinise Menu
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

If you like pancakes stop by here, this English themed hello kitty cafe has lots of breakfast foods mostly. They also have tea service with sandwiches and desserts. I had the strawberry pancakes and my wife had the tea service. Service was not bad and the interior was nicely decorated. They of course have a gift shop.

1  Thank Brian K

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Staff didn't care about customers. After ordering, I sit at the corner of the restaurant, the pancake came with no folk or spoon, I have been waiting because I thought they would bring a least folk to me, but NO. I have to walk to the counter then asked for it and a cup of water while they were chatting to each other. After that, my drink didn't come as well, so I had to ask them again, they just pull the drink then gave to me without saying 'sorry'. I thought the customer service is very important thing in Japan, but maybe not to this restaurant!!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

What a great little cafe. Had pancakes and a coffee before a day of shopping. Really great service, fast and friendly people. Cute Japanese styled food. Loved it!

1  Thank Stacy R
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Ate light lunch at this location in Diver City. Mostly Brunch type food but it was good. Great presentation with Hello Kitty theme. I ordered a cappucino and to my amazement had a Hello Kitty symbol on top. Didnt want to stir to ruin the art work. Great Cafe. specially for Kids.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I wanted to go here to see all the Hello Kitty decor and food, my dad was hesitant. We went for a late lunch and had high tea. The food was actually very good, my dad even said after we left how great it was. The sandwiches were spot on and the scones and desserts were really tasty. A very fun place to stop for a meal, a must if you have a daughter who loves Hello Kitty

Been to Cafe de Miki with Hello Kitty? Share your experiences!