Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$142
PricelineUS$142
Orbitz.comUS$142
CheapTicketsUS$142
Destinia.comUS$167
All reviews tamachi station the executive lounge yamanote line rooftop bar accor gold highly recommend a stay home away from home welcome drink minato area top floor business trip fantastic stay minute walk hotel lobby kasa supermarket train
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

My daughter and I stayed at Pullman three times over the weekend. The staffs were exceptionally well-trained and professional. I was very impressed with their CRM. I usually ask for Ryoshusho for the parking, and they already prepared one without even asking. It was nice to know that they kept my record to make my life and stay easier. Also kids under 6 eat free during the breakfast. My daughter only eats small amount, so it was very helpful. I ended up ordering rice, natto and miso soup for her. She was definitely happy. They let us eat outside since we were a bit worried about COVID. Great service!

Room tip: For the standard room selections, you can pick one with tub or rainforest shower.
Date of stay: September 2021
Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, General Manager at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Dear MamaJapan,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your accommodation during your trip in Tokyo. We are glad to learn that we have achieved our goal of making your stay memorable and enjoyable. We consider it a privilege to have you as a guest in our hotel.

At Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, we strive to make the experience one you will remember and always be willing to return. Therefore, your feedback is valuable and essential. We are also certain that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff.

We truly appreciate your kindness, and look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

We stayed here prior to COVID on our 2 week Tokyo trip. I am embarrassingly catching up on all our vacation reviews, but came here to say our stay was perfect! From the moment we walked in we were warmly welcomed to a very clean and luxurious lobby. The room was even better. We were worried about room and bed size when coming from the US, but the room was perfect and the bathroom was heavenly. To this day, I’ve only found 2 other hotel showers that even come close to the Pullman. They easily have the best toilet experience with the built in seat warmers and bidet. Aside from this, the Pullman is extremely convenient because it is right across from a major train hub, 7/11, restaurants, and shops. We actually found a dumpling restaurant(and we pray it is still open post-pandemic) that was one of our favorites in Tokyo within the attached mall containing many shops and restaurants. Overall, we don’t see any reason we would stay anywhere else in Tokyo but the Pullman!

Date of stay: April 2021
Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, General Manager at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear ATLVoyagers,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, and for taking the time to write a review!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the conveniences during your stay. At Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, we aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2021

I would have to say that my time at the hotel has been absolutely fantastic. Since i was coming from the US, I had to do some work all over Japan. Fortunately I had contacted the Hotel and informed of my stay as well the arrival time, as well my plans during in Japan. The staff was surely accommodating towards my needs since they were able to provide me transportation from HND to the hotel as well for my final week in Japan, another form of transportation to HND. Honestly I was comfortable and confident with the staff and to the point where it truely felt like a home away from my home. What I enjoyed the must was that after my arrival/stay of 2 weeks, they asked which location i was heading to. They did take it upon themselves to plan out what trains I needed to take and explained in full detail on how to get to my destination.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, and for an amazing review!

We are thrilled to hear that we achieved our goal of making your stay feels like home. Especially learning that you were impressed with the services from our staff. We strive to make the experience at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi one you will remember and always be willing to return.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I have been staying on and off at the hotel for the past two months, its in a great location, Tamachi Station is a short 2 minute walk, restaurants, supermarket, convenience stores all within a few minutes walk. Also close to Tokyo Station, Ginza for shopping and restaurants and Yokohama so it really is a great location. The hotel is fantastic, only around 2 years old, rooms/amenities/restaurant/lounge are all first class. And the staff are fantastic, one of the best Pullman Hotels I have stayed at around the world. I look forward to my next visit this weekend!

Room tip: All rooms are great, I like being on the Tamachi Station side as I love watching the trains.
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GrantSeeley
Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, General Manager at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear GrantSeeley,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience from your stays with us and please allow us to express our gratitude for your continue support to Pullman Tokyo Tamachi and AccorHotels as our value guest.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, which I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we are continuously striving to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your delightful feedback towards Pullman Tokyo Tamachi. We are looking forward to welcoming you back next visit and again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Booked a suite to celebrate my birthday with a few friends. Hotel staff was excellent to provide extra amenities when needed. Welcome drink has to be served in the room and the executive lounge delicacies did as well. Breakfast is also excellent (chose Japanese) and they managed an excellent vegan version of it as well!Can’t wait for the bar and the rooftop bar to re-open after Covid.

Room tip: As the view to Tokyo Rainbow Bridge is now blocked, I recommend to get a view over the Tamachi Station.
Date of stay: May 2021
Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, General Manager at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear julien_ebisu,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Tokyo Tamachi as your accommodation and celebrated special occasion.

We are indeed appreciative to learn that you were satisfied in various features during your stay, especially an attentive service from our team members. Hearing that we had met your expectation is a wonderful rewarding to us.

We value a lot your feedback and definitely look forward to have you here with us on your next visit soon.