“Convenient Group Venue”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odaiba / Shiodome / Shinbashi
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in September for a business group dinner.

The pre-organized menu included salad, raw fish slices, barbecue meat and noodle. Including unlimited drinks. Food quality was average and the refills of drinks was non-existent, disappointing.

Obviously the operation suffers from lack of suffficient servers.

Not sure about the restaurant's relationship with the Hibiki whisky maker. There are so many food choices to compete this one in the same shopping mall.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Wide range of different dishes served Kaiseki style, with a huge range of Suntory Whiskies to go with it. Great atmosphere - but more for a quiet meeting or romance than a busy vibe.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

After seeing this in the lonely planet guide we thought we would give this a try whilst in odaiba to see the wonderful Tokyo skyline and rainbow bridge lit up after dark. When we arrived we were ignored for a good 5 minutes so took a seat as a couple before us had. The head waiter then greeted us by pointing at the table charge sign on the menu (800yen EACH plus tax which was not clear) and asking if ok. We decided yes as this was expected for the view. The menu is very confusing and limited, we were interrupted looking at it by a waiter who turned to the drinks page to get us to order. The drinks came and were nice enough, but then there was no sign of anyone returning to take our food order. After a 20 minute wait and still no service we decided to leave. Very slow, very unwelcoming which is very un-japenese! Overpriced even for the view and felt like we were an inconvenience, I'd give it a miss.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We went to this place for lunch. Lunch set which includes appetizer buffet & main dish & miso soup & rice was just 1000yen, less than $10! There are so many choices to choose from! Almost everything is 1000yen, but there are some for more around 2500yen.
Appetizer buffet was very nice as well as the main dish. Delicious!
The view from this place is gorgeous! You can see the rainbow bridge, Tokyo tower, and also even skytree! Amazing! I'm sure the view in the evening is very beautiful.
If you are looking for some place to eat Japanese food with a panoramic beautiful view, this is the one!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I am a regular visitor to Japan and Odaiba restaurants, and take the high Japanese restaurant standards as .. standard, as they are. In Hibiki, I could at times not believe I was in Japan. The head waiter (easily identifiable as he is very tall) was systematically so arrogant and unhelpful that I could not believe it. Other staff were the usual polite waiters, but fumbling. The place is quite disorganized. Everything took ages. Furthermore, I got my potatoes (yes - odd to have potatoes in Tokyo, but they offered them and they were a nice change from rice and noodles) came before the meat. When I got the meat I had no potatoes, The new order of potatoes took well over 1/2 hour. The explanation was that the kitchen was very busy. A pathetic excuse when the kitchen is in full view - and you see some chets working in slow motion and younger cooks hovering about as if they wanted to help, but they do not know how - or not allowed...... Unusual site in Japan.
There are plenty of nice and some great restaurants in Aqua City. I recommend you give this one a miss.