“WOW!”

Price range: US$89 - US$160
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: Established in 1987, named "XEX Club House" at that time, and known as the first "members only" venue in Japan, XEX quickly become one of the most popular spot in Tokyo, crowded not only with Japanese celebrities, but as well became a favoured destination of major Hollywood stars. Today, open for the public, restaurant Omae XEX is still attracting the Hi Life in Tokyo.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My experience at Atelier Morimoto XEX exceeded my expectations. We dined there to celebrate my teenage daughter's bday while on vacation in Japan. Not only were we treated extremely well, but the chef and staff went out of their way to make my daughter feel like the guest of honor. The food was outstanding and the chef paid careful attention to us making sure we understood what we eating, but also how to best experience the food. While this is not an inexpensive restaurant, the quality and inventiveness of the food coupled with outstanding service makes it a very special experience and one we will remember for a very long time.

1  Thank APedersen

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I created a trip advisor account to share how unbelievable my experience was. I am a huge foodie and was so impressed with the restaurent. The sushi Chef made our experience memorable and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I first visited this restaurant about 15 years ago with my brother on a stop over for business and had one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I’ve since been back with friends, family when the children were quite young and now with the girls as young adults and every time the restaurant, it’s staff and the food have exceeded my expectations. Quite difficult when you arrive with such high expectations each time. Our chef last night was outstanding and did all he could to give us an amazing night including cooking a vegetarian menu for my daughter that was thoughtful, beautifully presented and tasty. 10/10 again.

1  Thank JamieJohnson
atelier m, マネージャー at Atelier Morimoto XEX, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for your amazing wonderful comments!
We are so happy for hear that.
We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

What an amazing meal. The entire dining experience was excellent. The staff was wonderful and the decor was just beautiful. My husband had the Kobe beef and he said it was to die for, and I had the daisen chicken. It was beyond delicious. At the end of our meal the Chef walked us out personally and even helped me with my coat. What an amazing night.

2  Thank Tamara M

Thank you for dine with us and also give us wonderful comments!
We are so happy with that.
We are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was a bit disappointed that we didnt get to sit at the counter to watch the chefs for my 20th Anniversary celebration dinner on 31 Mar even though we asked our hotel concierge book 3 days in advance. However, the food did not disappoint. Had an awesome meal. Will book even earlier next time to have the total experience.

Thank you for you dine with us.
However, sorry about not available at counter seats that you requested.
Even though, you gave us wonderful comments.
We are so happy with that!
We are looking forward to see you again.!