Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
Free cancellation until 17/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$178
eDreamsUS$178
Hotels.comUS$178
StayForLongUS$206
1,847 results
All reviews tokyo bay takeshiba station rainbow bridge haneda airport shuttle bus the club lounge minute walk executive floor room upgrade corner room fitness center early check bit dated business district breakfast buffet is quiet area concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

My room had great view of Tokyo Bay area (Odaiba, Rainbow Bridge) with a tub with view. Sadly with steam covering the window, the beautiful view is almost lost when you are relaxing in the soaking tub.

Also the bathroom looked tired and outdated. Time to consider renovation. The molds in shower booth and shampoo placed in a metal rack directly on the floor looked a bit filthy to me.

Overall I loved the room and the atmosphere of the hotel itself but seriously, bathroom needs a reno.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank soynick
Reviewed 21 June 2020

Had an 18-hour layover which involved transferring between the two Tokyo airports and chose the hotel as a good place to stay the night. I found the rooms and facilities of the quality I would expect of an Intercontinental and everything was perfect. The room had a fantastic view and was much larger than I was expecting for a Tokyo hotel room. Furthermore, the location was great and was walkable to both Ginza and the old Tsukiji market.

When I visited, I had one request for the hotel which was to get a hard to get dinner reservation. I'm pleased to say the Concierge Saka did an admirable job securing the reservation for me and I enjoyed quite a wonderful meal. I had one problem my entire time in Tokyo which was the taxi that was supposed to take me to dinner dropped me of in the wrong place. I do not know if it was the taxi's fault or the hotel in giving the wrong address, but I am only mentioning this issue because of how I please I was by the efforts of the hotel in trying to correct the problem and make it right with me. Overall an excellent stay and I would recommend this hotel two anyone who needs to stay in the area.

Date of stay: March 2020
ICTokyoBay, Manager at InterContinental Tokyo Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Thank you very much for your loyalty to InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.
We appreciate you to stay at InterContinental TokyoBay on your trip to Japan.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and marked us as one of your favorite hotels in Tokyo.
We always try to offer the best accommodation with warm and friendly hospitality to our guest.
And We will actively improve your comments.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any point of improvement you found.
Again, thank you very much for your recent stay with us.
We are all looking forward to serving you again at InterContinental TokyoBay soon.

Masayasu Wakihama
Assistant Manager
InterContinental Tokyo Bay

Reviewed 11 April 2020

The views from the room were definitely the highlight of the hotel, but there is quite a bit more quality throughout. The staff were very nice and helpful. The room itself was very comfortable. The lounge was the next highlight, with a very nice selection of food for all meals including the afternoon tea. Excellent hotel with great amenities especially for IHG members.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 March 2020

This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel, one of my favourite hotels in Japan!
Great location, next to the monorail. Also, a short walk to the train station. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus to Hamamatsucho and Shinagawa stations.
This time we stayed at a club room, great lounge with excellent breakfast, afternoon tea and happy hour.
The only drawback this time was we arrived at the hotel about 9am, but could not have an early check in. However, we managed to have a shower at the fitness room.

Room tip: Rooms facing Tokyo Tower are good, Rooms facing the river are great too!
Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 14 March 2020

My uncle is a flight attendant, who gets to fly to exotic places around the world, and every so often he can help us book brill tickets. I had my sights set on Tokyo for a few years, and can say it was even more than I expected in person. My uncle also suggested this magnificent Intercontinental hotel, I suppose he had stayed previously through his job as well, the treatment was fantastic, top notch service totally impeccable. Being in Tokyo with such a different culture shock, I found everything about the hotel and its design interesting and fun. I would absolutely suggest this to talk to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2020