Generally, a very good hotel:
- Room was nicely furbished and a decent size, with a nice bathroom and comfy bed.
- Location is (arguably) a bit out of the way, but that seems to be reflected in the price and its very close proximity to Shinagawa station means you can be at Tokyo Station or Shibuya in less than 20 minutes (12 minutes to each on the Yamanote line).
- Very easy to get to from Narita airport on the Narita Express.
- Staff were generally good and all (at least that I encountered) spoke English.
- Wifi is free (this should be true of all good hotels, but sadly isn't).
The only gripe I can think of is that service in the bar was a bit slow on the one occasion I went there.
So, overall, pretty good. I'd stay there again.More
- Free Wifi