2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$258
Expedia.comUS$258
ZenHotels.comUS$558
3,882 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view fish market hamarikyu gardens diamond member floor to ceiling windows walking distance beautiful hotel shimbashi station four seasons impeccable service breakfast buffet park hyatt concierge staff rooms are large ginza area japanese restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

The best hotel in Tokyo and Conrad i’ve stayed before.

The hotel is just next to the metro Shiodome (Toei Oedo Line) if you came from the airport, you also can catch the Airport Limousine Bus approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Lobby is on 28th floor and thank you Masuda-sama for allowed me to check in at 11am. Room is bigger than other hotels in Tokyo with full amenities. Rooms is clean, modern, i can see Odaiba View from my room (Bay view). I received turn down service everyday with a little snack and thank you housekeeping on 32 floor for your good service.

Breakfast on the lobby floor, not much variety but good food and ingredient. Provides Japanese corner, american breakfast corner, salad, fruits, bread, muffin etc.

I really enjoyed this hotel, thank you everyone for your service especially staffs whom i met named Kao, Koga, Sarah, Alesi, Fukui and also concierge staff on the ground floor who assist my luggage upon departure.

Can’t wait to go back ❤️

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank alittlesomething
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

I think sometime, you also need to spend a different day with your girlfriend in your routine. Last Saturday was such a day for me.
Although it was the first time to visit Conrad Tokyo, it actually provided a completely different sky and cityscape.
Also, The most impressive of them was the service of Conrad's hotelier, who were perfect and elegant in the midst of the COVID 19. The professional consciousness of all the employees was conveyed, so there was no regret over the hotel choice, especially I really appreciate Maako Ito San's service against my demanding needs. She was perfect for us with her professionalism and language skill and make us to be cozy and give more remarkable memories. That's why everyone says Tokyo Conrad is the best Conrad in the world.
Next month i have a special day, hence i will stay again at there with my girlfriend

가끔은 여자친구와 다른 하루를 보내야 할 때도 있을 것 같아. 지난 토요일은 나에게 정말 좋은 날이었어.
콘래드 도쿄를 방문한 것은 처음이었지만, 실제로는 전혀 다른 하늘과 도시 경관을 제공했다.
또한 그중에서도 가장 인상 깊었던 것은 COVID 19의 한복판에서 완벽하고 우아했던 콘래드의 호텔리어에 대한 서비스였다. 전 직원의 전문적 의식이 전달되어 호텔 선택에 대한 후회는 없었으며, 특히 나의 요구 사항에 맞서는 이토 산 마아코의 서비스에 진심으로 감사드린다. 그녀는 프로페셔널함과 언어실력으로 우리에게 완벽했고, 우리를 포근하게 해주고, 더욱 놀라운 추억을 선사해 주었다. 그래서 모두들 도쿄 콘라드가 세계 최고의 콘라드라고 말하는 것이다.
다음달에는 특별한 날이 있어서 여자친구와 함께 그곳에 다시 머무를 것이다.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2020

I have always been intrigued about Tokyo Conrad. Recently, due to covid 19 and timing after a Japanese holiday the price was more affordable than usual. People were very polite and helpful. Being a diamond member I got upgraded to a room with a view over the gardens and Tokyo Bay, which was quite lovely. The room had everything you could wish for with separate bath and shower. The 25m pool on the 29th floor was narrow, but very nice. Fortunately there were few people in there when I went. The executive lounge was closed, so I went to the foyer cafe area for afternoon tea which was delicious and minimalist. Cocktail hour had free flowing nice wines between 6-8. Again a minimalist, tasty food platter was given to you. The breakfast was the most disappointing. For me it was complementary, for anyone else around 4,000 yen. I am sure due to safety and guest numbers there was purposely not a great deal of choice. I chose the lobster omelette from the menu which was okay. As one of my favourite places to stay is in the Conrad in Singapore, I could not help comparing the two, which perhaps overshadowed my views of Conrad Tokyo. It is a lovely hotel and a great place to stay. I am glad to have stayed there, but possibly might not be rushing back.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Claire298184
Reviewed 8 July 2020

I have heard so much about Conrad Tokyo, but had stayed away from it due to its pricey rate. After becoming a holder of the American Express Hilton Aspire card, I finally got a chance to experience the hotel using the Free Night Certificate I received from Hilton. The hotel is located near JR Shimbashi station, but it still requires a 10-min walk through the underground shopping arcade. If you want a more direct access, take the Yurikamome Line and get off at Shidome Station, and you will see the hotel right in front of you. The hotel is surrounded by business buildings and you will see men and women in power suits throughout your stay. Check-in at Conrad Tokyo was a pleasant experience. Staff was friendly and cheerful and since we arrived early, as Diamond Member, we were led to the Executive Lounge to relax while they prepared the room for us. The Executive Lounge has a gorgeous view of the Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba. Our room was upgraded to an Executive Suite with city view. The room was extremely spacious considering the expensive land price of Tokyo. Bathroom featured dual sinks and there was a bathtub and a TV, which allows one to watch TV while taking a bath. Conrad Tokyo offers an afternoon tea and a evening happy hour at the Executive Lounge. We went to both and found the food and drink variety to be satisfactory. The afternoon tea featured cakes and pastries as well as some hot snacks. The evening happy hour offered salad, cold cuts, and hot food. Of course alcoholic drinks were also complementary for those who visit the lounge. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was also fabulous. The lobster omelette offered to Diamond Member was heavenly, and the buffet variety was more than enough! Our check-out experience was also a great one. One of the hotel staff overheard my son's obsession with train and decided to give him a bottle of Shinkansen-shaped water. That's hospitality to the finest level. Conrad Tokyo is definitely one of the best hotels we have ever stayed, and certainly one of the best in the world.

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank gijoe24jp
Reviewed 25 April 2020

This hotel exceeds all my expectations! The lady at the exec lounge was so kind. Staff here is just awesome. It was a great place to stay and it's definitely in a super convenient location. I highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: February 2020