“Best ramen ever and lives up to its name”
Review of Ichiran, Shibuya

Ichiran, Shibuya
Ranked #5 of 7,815 Restaurants in Shibuya
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Absolutely heavenly and never had ramen that tasted like this. The broth is so tasty and unique. The signature pork slices are so yum and melty. Since I was a solo traveller, I also ate in a 'personal cubicle' which was such a noble and fun experience. Really lives up to its repuation! Had some difficulty finding the place though.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Ramen was good for normal standards but not as good as other places in Tokyo or the Shibuya area. I prefer noodles that are thicker with soup that has more flavor

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Incredible Ramen , long queue. Visited here a while back with some friends in Japan , the wait was around 40 minutes from the top of the stairs at about midday. Delicious is the only word needed. Such good ramen and worth a visit and the wait if you are a foodie like myself. You could probably find ramen almost as good at plenty of places but i went straight for the king , and wasn't disappointed !

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Went here on November 2015. TripAdvisor's date doesn't go back to that date.

Easy to reach, well-priced, very small place but perfect for one person.
The ramen here is the best ramen I have ever tasted, and I have tried many kinds of ramen.

You can order easily even if you can't read Japanese language.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

For some reason the staff mistaken my Mexican face with a Japanese one... they gave the form in Japanese and every time I asked: "English" they just said: "no, no".
I figured out how to order, which to make it safe I put all my choices in the middle and asap arrived an amazing bowl of ramen.
Despite the delicious taste, eating in "privacy" was quite an experience.
I love it if i don't need to wait to long to enter.