All reviews baseball stadium meiji jingu public bath loved this hotel baseball fan heavy luggage walking distance modern hotel excellent stay central location easy access great location the ground floor metro station convenience store harajuku humidifier
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. <3

see attachment pictures

I am a 25 world traveler

Been to 25 countries in 2 years.

Yes Japanese hotel rooms are small but this hotel room has plenty of room for me especially with my huge luggage’s.

Comfortable beds, modern room loved it, super clean room, beautiful baseball court view.

Close to the Train station about 5-7 Walk.

Many restaurants close by.

There is a Japanese baseball court right in front of the modern hotel.

I stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed everyday of it.

Also many Convenience stores around if you want to bring food back to the hotel room.

I extended my stay an extra day because it was so beautiful and comfortable there.

To get to Harajuku, Shibuya, asaka was only a few minutes away 5-15 minutes train ride.

I will definitely be comming back here maybe in 2 years from now.

Hotel ask for an extra 200-300 yen per night.

Definitely try this hotel if you like modern and comfy and spacious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Smooth booking via Booking.com and great pricing for a mouth-watering central Tokyo address (3 minutes walk from Gaienmae Station on the Ginza Line). A brand new complex nothing to do with the old red-brick about 50 metres away. Mixed use building with commercial facilities such as a Convention Hall downstairs, Stadium Cafe and 24 hours Family Mart convenience store. Reception is on 9F with restaurant and rooms start from 10F. My room was 18 square metres on 13F and perfectly organised: enough storage,150 cm queen bed, slippers and Pajamas,separate bath and wc, decent amenities like toothbrush toothpaste, shaving kit, great soaps and shampoo separate conditioner. In-room mineral water bottles complimentary as well as tea/coffee and small fridge. Sensational multi converter jacks for Android, iPhone etc. for different devices too.Great water pressure from the shower pump! Slightly spooky high tech toilet lid that beeped whenever I walked past it with the very sensitive sensor. But the best part of this hotel was the separate male and female HOT BATHS which had ice cold pools, normal hot springs but also sensationally powerful hot jacuzzis open until 1 a.m. and then free from 6 a.m. again. Lovely outside views (protected with plants) on the 10F. Wi-Fi impeccable and I have seen LOW SEASON rates for a single room @ JPY 8850 or less than 80 bucks. Aoyama, Harajuku, Shibuya, Roppongi : all on your doorstep. Small note of caution - across the road is a Baseball Stadium which can get noisy with chanting and crowds. Check with the hotel for any of these occasions and stay away even if the triple glazing is excellent. Can be a little annoying. Also be prepared for tons of pimpled but well mannered teenagers over for a sports tournament. I would still go back to Nipppon Seinenkan in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi is 10F ask for that floor if you want to dash across in your in-room pajamas request for a room facing AWAY from the Stadium itself.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The view of Meiji Jingu stadium from the lobby, and the excellent English spoken by their staff was a great beginning to our stay at the Nippon Seinenkan. I'm not a baseball fan, but it was fun to watch the college game as we tried to figure out the scoreboard. Good access to the Ginza subway line, but we did struggle with finding dinner places in the area. The very small room was well appointed and clean; we travel light so the lack of space was not a problem for us. If you use large luggage or have many pieces with you, this could be an issue. We were at the end of our two week vacation and were pleased to have the use of the public baths which we had used at previous hotels.

Stayed: May 2018
4  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Hey just spent 5 nights at this wonderful modern hotel. The price was excellent for what you get and close to the metro so easy to get around. The on-site Onsen was a plus. If your a Baseball fan, the jinku stadium is directly across the road. My room was small but perfect for a single traveller. Great restaurants nearby as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Simon H
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stayed (3 adults) in this hotel recently. We all were very impressed with the level of service, cleanliness and facilities it offered for the price. Hotel staff were wonderful and we like the instant service and the person who took the call was the same staff member who delivered our requests to the rooms. We also liked the onsen-public bath facility and it was a first time experience for us and thoroughly enjoyed this. Highly recommend and its a short walk to the trains and next to a baseball stadium-watch couple of games from my room!! Thank You the staff....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family