Hanabi Hotel
US$165
US$131
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hilton Tokyo(Shinjuku)
US$102
Trip.com
US$164
  • Fitness centre
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
US$377
US$188
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$255
US$91
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$136
JAPANiCAN.com
US$927
US$873
  • Pool
All reviewstatami matsshin okubo stationshower toiletquiet areareception areavending machinejapanese hotelsfutonmicrowavedryerlaundromatsizetokyo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This place is in a good location and easy walking distance to most things.
Great variety of eating places very close. The Olympic grocery store is not to far a walk either.

Unfortunately, one of the rooms we booked reeked with smoke even though it was a non smoking room.

The futons are pretty thin compared to other places we stayed at whilst in Japan.

The host wasn’t really suited for the front of house. He appeared to be rather disinterested and focussed on telling you what you couldn’t do rather than what the hotel offered / you could do.

Overall, you get what you pay for I guess.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My parents and I stayed here for 3 days in July. The room was clean enough, but I didn't like the staff's attitude, he seemed not ready-to-help at all. We were quite disappointed. One good thing is they have kitchen ready for you in the room, so it could be convenient if you want to cook for yourself to save money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The place was good,but I ended up paying additional 22000 yen.as far as I remember I stated that 3adults and 2 children will stay there for 7 days.it was a big slash to my budget.it was very frustrating that moment because we were so tired and the kids were so tired it was already 11pm and I dont know where to complain.and the room we accomodate was very small for us.and only 1 toilet and bathroom to share.we just pay the additional so we could go on on our tour

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank NoobPlayz E
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This hotel is ok but really nothing exceptional.
The location is nice if you like korean food and want to have some several times during your stay, but otherwise there are better areas to stay when visiting Tokyo.
It was very pricy considering the comfort. But this might be everywhere in Tokyo.
We were three but ended up in a room made for two people so it was really cramped. Japanese style rooms have no bed, you just lay down the futon when you want to sleep, which makes it really hard to know how many people exactly are supposed to stay in a room. That's why when, on my last day (so too late to complain), I looked it up again on the internet I realised the picture of the room for three people was way bigger than the one we actually got. I'm not sure if this is an isolated incident or a regular and intentional swindle, but I won't go there again because of that.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pierre L
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Great hotel for the location and traditional experience of tatami/ryogan. We travelled in Jan 2017 with a family of 5. I booked a 6 person room as I was worried about the small size of space/rooms I had heard about in Tokyo. Glad I did, as it easily fit in 5 large suitcases. Good for families who 'get on' well - enjoy being in close quarters and are used to the size of tents. We packed out self inflating air mattresses for extra comfort. Small but adequate bathroom. Great reverse cycle air- conditioning. Microwave, hair dryer, kettle, WIFI, fridge available, towels changed daily - really everything you would want. Enjoyed the local area - safe to walk around day/night - easy walk to train station for kids. Front counter staff are friendly but have basic English. Would recommend and stay there again.

Room Tip: Upsize room if there are a few people staying in the one room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family