“Better than expected”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I wasn't sure about going here as a lot of these themed café's/restaurants are just tourist traps. However although it was a small place it did have some character to it and the food and drinks were much better than expected. I really enjoyed my "Devil May Cry" themed dessert and the brain cake the Mrs ordered was very good too.

I wouldn't go out of your way to go there but if you are in Shinjuku or nearby and into gaming then it's quite a fun experience, you can play some Street Fighter or even try the new Resident Evil (or Biohazard I should say) in VR.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My son is a fan, so we made reservations to eat lunch at this restaurant. It's very small and reservations are a must. There is a 2 hour limit, but that is plenty of time. The food and drinks are themed to the different games and characters. The spring rolls were excellent. The hamburger steak was also good. The pizza was coated in mayonnaise. Something, as Americans, we did not expect and could not eat. The menu did not disclose the mayonnaise coating. We didn't eat the pizza and we wasted our money on it. The prices were fair and the service was excellent.

1  Thank Annie143Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of Capcom's games, you must to visit this place! You can find videogames, themed cocktails and plates.

このレストランがちょっと高いですが、面白いです!

Visita obligada para fans de capcom, tiene platos y cócteles temáticos de sus sagas, además puedes jugar con las consolas del lugar.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

It was fun but I wouldn't exactly say it was a highlight of our trip. The drinks were just ok - didn't necessarily have much theming. The waitor was so polite and sweet though! It was extremly hot in there even though the place was empty. Definitely recommended for a fan but not a must if you don't have the time,

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I've been a fan of capcom since first walking into Rico's pizza and playing street fighter 2. I wasn't good but was taught by one of the local Asian players. Since then, I moved on to resident evil, devil may cry, monster hunter... I'm a fan. It has been my dream to go to Japan and challenge a local to a friendly game of street fighter. So why not the capcom bar. I came out on top in SFV against the employees. They were good but I've had some practice time. The food here is better than average bar food. I tried to get one of everything without going broke.

I purchased some souvenirs to take home. Mega man stickers. The SF characters were sold out. I will visit this place many times in the future. I booked reservations for free through Gurunavi.

2  Thank Don B

Been to Capcom Bar? Share your experiences!