“Let’s Dance Crabs!!!!”

Price range: US$36 - US$54
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Description: Welcome to Dancing Crab! We serve American country-style Cajun seafood such as crab, shrimp and shellfish in rich flavors. Enjoy eating with your hands and have a great time with us!
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Had a chance to dine at Dancing Crab last night and the food was good and the atmosphere was electrifying. I recommend that you make reservations prior to going. Also, I’m a bit disturbed that they reuse the crab headbands from person to person. I would advise not putting them on your head. Finally, they do not permit you to take leftovers so I would ask to keep the bag that your stuff comes in just in case you have leftovers. I had 4 blue shrimps, 4 crab legs and 3 corns left and they wanted me the throw it away. They finally gave me a bag to take it with me.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Was there on my last day in Tokyo. We ordered one crab combo, a Caesar salad and a fries. Was so disappointed with the seafood bag as not a single seafood is fresh. We informed one of the waiter but he don’t understand English. Then we informed one of the waitress and she said she will informed the Chef about it but nothing had been done then. We don’t expected anything but at least someone from the management side can make an apology to us. Singapore dancing crab food quality is much much better at least they served fresh seafood. Tokyo Dancing crab think they way too focus on staff dancing and don’t care about the food quality. This is definitely my first and last time visit Tokyo dancing crab.

1  Thank Irene K
Reviewed 24 March 2018

For teenagers and 20 year olds. Noisy silly young adults running around. Food is served on the table without forks knives or chopsticks. OK food, but it doesn't make up for the crazy noise. Call me old, I know.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a must see! Must experience!
Staff are lovely, so nice, informative and friendly.
Food is out of this world!
And the atmosphere, wowwwww!!
I cannot explain how much fun this was to experience!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We were told return to the restaurant at 9 after putting our name down at half 8. Returned at 9 and didnt get seated for another 35 minutes. Thet proceeded to let bigger groups get a table before us as there was only 2 of us. More focused on dancing around the restaurant and drinking with customers than looking after people. One waitress while we were there drank numerous shots with a table. The other staff then proceeded to join in. We waited for onion rings forever. Nearly had the rest of our meal gone. Every so.often they dance and no one cares if u have got your food or drink. The whole floor is left vacant while food sits on the counter and goes cold. I was so hungry by the time my food actually came i could hardly enjoy it. Would never go back and would not recommend even if the food is good quality. So loud and over the top . All the waiters and waitresses screaming at you as you leave can barely hear yourself speak.

Been to Dancing Crab Tokyu? Share your experiences!