US$82
US$92
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$85
US$83
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$64
US$62
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnight safarishola national parkmunnar townoff roadwild animalssight seeingbadminton courtbedroom cottagebeautiful placemust visit placecity lifelast monthremote locationnatural beautyhot waterunique experienceenjoy nature
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Ok for one time, nothing great, off road but then you are stuck with it, not many things to do, staff tries to be good but not effective. Many other better options available in Munnar which can be more comfortable and interesting.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Jimmy A
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We went to Camp Noel with a feeling that the place is a bit costly, but the staff at camp made sure our stay was wonderful! A surprise candle light dinner, surprise lunch in traditional Kerala style were few pleasent things we will remember for long! The place is pristine and one can spend hours lazing in the lawns watching various cloud formations on the clear blue sky. I would make a special mention of the chef (Mr.Sagar) who made sure we have sumptious meals night and day! The Manager (Mr. Jacob) was very friendly and seemed like someone who really enjoyed taking care of his guests!

Room Tip: Club House Rooms too are good!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AmrutKunte
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Booking a Kerala vacation can leave you in a quandary as you invariably want it to be perfect and are hence spoilt for choices. Antilog Vacations came to my aid in this regard with its umpteen but assorted choices. Munnar was appeasing to both me and my wife and we zeroed in on the Camp Noel Resort after some talks with the Antilog Vacations’ guys. They arranged for a pick up from the airport and also arranged for special honeymoon suite at our stay.The trip was planned well in advance so we saved some money as well

The road to the Camp Noel from the airport was topsy turvy with scenic waterfalls doting the sides coupled with large potholes in some areas. Camp Noel is located in Pazhathottam in the Koviloor area of Munnar. It is located at the start of the city of Munnar.

As soon as we entered we could see that Camp Noel had been built in an antique style with the stone fireplaces, hanging chandeliers and magnificent paintings inside café Venice.
The rooms were also well maintained and had a lovely view from the windows on the southern side. The mattress of the bed though appeared pure foam based instead of the coir based foam and this could be troublesome in case you are spending a longer time. The evening time is quite chilly and you should be carrying some nice woolens.

The walk to the restaurant from our rooms numbed our hands and feet. The food in the restaurant was nice but the temperature in the restaurant was again really very cold. Moreover as room service was very slow we invariably had to visit the restaurant. Thus all in all a so-so hotel and the dining area needed some form of heating as it was tough to enjoy the meal given the climate.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank amritesh83
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We were looking for an affordable place to stay and came across this one on Tripadvisor. Since the pictures looked nice, we decided to go for this one and am so glad that we did.
The camp is quite away from the main town of Munnar in terms of time taken to get there and the road is pretty bad and that surprisingly makes all the difference. It is not cursed by the hustle and bustle of Munnar but is like a solitary Munnar. Its like Munnar away from Munnar without all the crowds. Situated right in the middle of the Tea Estates, the view from the cottage was amazing to wake up to. The hospitality of the staff really took us by surprise who were most courteous and helpful. The food was also really good as they got a new chef and he made some lovely dishes.
I loved the Mountain trek that we did with their assistance but would have liked a longer visit to the Tea Estates.
I have been recommending this place to all my friends and would recommend it to anyone who is going to Munnar.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I would like to express my review on my stay in this excellent resort. I have stayed in many hotels and resorts all over the world. But your resort in Munnar is an exceptional one. Especially the hospitality of the staff and management. I really enjoyed the food prepared by the chef Mr. Sanil Mathew and his team. For me I felt this resort is A HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I was enjoyed the landscape and tea garden located around the Camp noel

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business