Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$129
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews mountain range northern mallorca great swimming pool surrounded by mountains water pressure common areas relaxing stay olive press beatriz finca mallorcan
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

No service, extremely rude staff, was informed that it was not a hotel, just a B & B", despite being 4 stars, and left by mutual consent after one night and went to L'Hermitage for a week which was fabulous, with great staff

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Great location and lovely old building but our bedroom No 4 was disappointing. The bed was upstairs on a mezzanine with little drawer space and no hanging space. The shower room was fine but the hanging space in the lounge was odd for dressing and there is no full length mirror anywhere.
Lovely outdoors breakfast spot but similar food served every day which, if you are there for a week, becomes a little monotonous.

Room tip: Beware of very rough road leading up to property for about 1km from main road. Uneven steps everywhere so avoid if not very mobile .
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2021

I checked several sites for price comparison and booked this for 2 nights one day before arriving. Attractive building and setting, very quiet, very isolated, and approach is quite uncomfortable via a very long potholed road - drive with caution!!

I was a bit disappointed with the room, nice, simple but pretty basic, however the main issue was no restaurant. I asked re dining, and was told because of Covid they now only serve dinner Mondays and Fridays. It was Friday but there was no meal service that night, I was offered a list of restaurants in the next town. Several sites I had checked (inc Expedia, ebookers, Hotels.com) list the restaurant as a facility AND STILL DO, and show restaurant and dinner photos. I explained a restaurant is shown as a facility, and as a lone traveller I did not want to drive out to eat. I asked if, due to very late booking, I could have a refund. The owner manager who was on site would not come and speak to me, apparently she is only available until midday/one o’clock. The member of staff relayed her message that there was no refund whatsoever and my choice was to accept the situation or leave, and that he had to get back to work and he went away behind a locked door.

Very odd, very unfriendly. On checking booking.com does not list a restaurant, but I think my mistake was understandable and some discretion and flexibility could have been shown. I really did not like the feel of the place, felt very uncomfortable and decided reluctantly to leave.

The weird thing is I have received loads of messages thanking me for my stay, asking me to come again, telling me how much I am missed and to share my experience online - so I have. Not quite the personal touch, is it?

1  Thank karenkM7478OS
Alqueria Blanca Agroturismo, Dueño at Alqueria Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Dear Mrs. Keen

First of all, we are very sorry that her "stay" in our agritourism was not to her liking. And we say "stay" because you didn´t spend more than a few hours, did not sleep, did not have breakfast, did not enjoy any of our facilities, ... so we believe that you are judging us without knowing the facts.

On the other hand, we believe that you made a mistake when booking at our agritourism for several reasons:
1) Our establishment IS NOT A HOTEL, it is an agritourism. The services are not the same and we are NOT required to have a restaurant, we still offer dinners 2 times a week.
2) You told us that you wanted to leave because you didn't like the room. You said that the room wasn´t faithful to the photos that we show on the web. This point also misses us a lot since you booked a double room WITHOUT a terrace and of this category we only have one, so the photos on our website and on the other online platforms are all of that room and don´t generate any confusion .
3) You booked with a NON-REFUNDABLE rate and directly through Booking.com
4) You also argued that your anger was about not serving dinner every day. On Booking.com it doesn´t appear anywhere that we have a restaurant, and on our website it clearly says that we only offer dinners 2 days a week, normally Monday and Friday, but we also advise that these days may undergo changes. The Friday that you arrived we didn´t offer dinners due to the death of a family member of the diner manager. A matter that all the clients of the agritourism understood perfectly and no one complained.
5) As we have mentioned before, our establishments IS NOT A HOTEL, it is an agritourism, that is why our reception is not open 24 hours a day (although there are always staff to attend to our clients).The person in charge is from 08:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the establishment, then she is available all day by phone. There is another person in the afternoons to attend to the guests. You did not give us the opportunity to speak with you, as you decided to leave without notifying anyone just a few hours after arriving at the agritourism.
6) What you cannot expect is that, due to your mistake, we will refund the money, since you accepted a cancellation policy, opted for a NON-REFUNDABLE rate and this would have caused us a clear damage in high season. We don´t want our guests to be unhappy with our agritourism, but none of your arguments were "strong" for us to refund their money. And even less after receiving an email from you where you threatened to put bad reviews on the internet if we did not return your money, and in the end you carried out your threats. Our agritourism is a small and family business, but serious.

The access road to the agritourism doesn´t belong to us and your reaction to saying that you have to drive with caution is an exaggeration. I remind you that we go through it every day (and not just once) and nothing has ever happened to us. I simply remind you that we are in the countryside and that tourists want to asphalt to the beach ...

Since you never canceled the reservation, our reservation program automatically sent you a thank you for your stay, something very normal that is done in almost all hotel establishments in the world.

Finally, I invite you to read other opinions of clients staying in our agritourism and see that one of the best valued things is our staff and no one talks about us being deceived with the photos of the rooms. You may like a room more or less (I repeat that we only have one room of the type of room you chose and it is impossible to fool anyone), but it is not a reason to leave without paying.

We believe that your criticism and your rating are unfair but we have a very clear conscience knowing that we really have done our job well and that from time to time (fortunately very from time to time) we have to deal with people like you.

Agritourism Alqueria Blanca

Reviewed 21 July 2021

The hotel is 20 minutes away from the palma to the mountains. The location is lovely, hotel is surrounded by mountains, and the views are very nice. You can eat breakfest/dinner and look to the valley. They also have some donkeys and lambs in the hotel area, which was lovely. And a lot of veatiful flowers and trees. The dinner area is also amazing, would sefinetly recommend to eat the dinner here (Tuesdays and thursdays) ! The rooms are simple , spacious, and clean. The pool is in the garden, and it is very nice. You can get the feeling from this hotel that you have rented an own villa. The staff is also very nice! We had a really nice experience. We would definitely go again, if we go to Mallorca.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent place! Beautiful hotel with stunning views, fantastic breakfast, great and friendly staff. They offer a delicious dinner two days a week in cooperation with a local restaurant. We will definitively come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family