“Awesome Italian ”

Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Floreat
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We put so much of ourselves into Prego. It is more than our work, it is our home and that is how we try to welcome you - as a guest in a home we love, that we are proud of and eager for you to love too. We want you to feel special when you are here. We want you to expect that every last details is taken care of so that you feel welcome, relaxed, at ease and most of all happy, because that is really what it is all about. We don't want to impress you... We want to cook for you and make you happy BYO wine only on Tue, Wed, Thur only, Not valid with any other discounts or promotions
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Took my fiance for a late valentines dinner and it was Perfect! I requested some champagne to be brought at the table when we arrived and my request was granted. We decided to go for the degustation and I wouldn't change a thing! At the end of the night the chef came to our table and had a little hat with us, we couldn't ask for anything better it was a perfect night! The staff a very helpful and friendly too!! We will be back! ☺️

1  Thank temwa l

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

What an amazing night, we arrived with the door opened
The Carpaccio was amazing,
My wife loved the seafood trio special,
I have a seafood allergy that I told the waiter about at he beginning of my meal and I had no hassles all night,

Duck was moist and crispy, paired with beef ribs, was divine
My wife had the pink snapper that flaked away beautifully from the fork. Mr Christian the wine specialist recommended me the half bottle of olmo’s reward Cabernet Sauvignon which was amazing and matched perfectly with my duck and beef.
The service from Anna Lisa was exceptional,
We will be straight back
Well done guys 10/10

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Everything about this place, from the ambience, food, waitstaff, to the Chef, is exceptional. The food is unbelievable, and the wine is amazing. The duck is a true crowd pleaser.

I will definitely be back, many times.

1  Thank Pickyeater93
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We have been in Prego for Valentine’s Day. It was a great dine in experience. The food was cooked to perfection, we had scallops wrapped in pancetta with field mushroom and also beef carpaccio with Zola, prosciutto and figs. It was delightful!
As a main course we choose the combination of duck and lamb and also the fish. We order a side of rosemary potatoes and haloumi salad which we loved!!!
Chef and his team put a lot of efforts to make customers happy.
Is all cooked with passion and love, giving a lot of attention to the details!
We enjoyed the dessert, which we shared! Strawberry parfait was to die for!
Service was attentive and professional!
Hope to come back soon in Prego!

1  Thank AriaTS91
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The menu is very nice and there are always specials of the day, the entré were superb we got scallops wrapped in pancetta and served with mushrooms that is an amazing combination, prawns and tortellini filled with cauliflower and served with Parma prosciutto, all very tasty and well combined as main we get duck and lamb that are the signature dishes and are outstanding. The service is awesome and very professional

1  Thank Giuditta R