“Excellent busy dinner in August”
Review of Da Antimo

Da Antimo
Ranked #21 of 118 Restaurants in Porto Cesareo
Price range: US$25 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I asked to a Puglian friend to suggest to me a restaurant in town where I can delight a good fresh fish and I came here.
The queue organization is very good (leaving your phone number you will get in touch as soon a table is free because in August you cannot book a table). Waiting time about 20 minutes.
The location is very stylish with new furnitures, I like it.
I was delighted of the taste of the appetizer (pictures uploaded) and the pizza with fish was good ( I ate better pizzas but i have to say that the ingredients are very fresh).
Price for 4 people: 3 Appetizers + 1 Pizza + 1 spaghetti with seafood + 1 grilled fish + 1 white wine & water and coffe = 22 euros each!
I recommend this restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Antimo is one of those spots that in London or NYC would have a 6 months reservation list and serve a mortgage worth bill... But in Porto Cesareo it doesn't work that way: you show up at anytime (till 2am) and they will find a space for you. The food is simply amazing and the service is warm and welcoming. Finger licking food that won't hurt your bank account in a posh environment... What more could you want?!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was no impressed with either the food or staff. I realized and do not expect the best seat in the house....but not the attitude expressed with the staffs facial expressions. Pasta cozze was ok...nothing special....the tomato insalata was a poor excuse for even offering it on the menu......it came in a large bowl...more than enough for four people....but they were so pale....almost pink instead of red and totally tasteless.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Wow, out of this world pizza, great friendly service, and reasonable prices. We went three times and loved it more each time. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Fish is the freshest, a must visit place.ENJOY!

1  Thank SewbeeAviano
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Just came back from our holidays from Porto Cesareo! This is a very lively town with shops, numerous bars and restaurants. My family has been coming to this restaurant ever since it has been opened, apparently more than 40 years ago. This was my first time there. They had been raving about it for days, so being a foodie, I couldn't wait to go. We had reserved by phone the day before and were told we were put on a list. Once there, we informed a nice chap outside that we had reserved a table for four. Nontheless, we had to wait outside for about 20-30 minutes (sigh!). Well, it was August and a Saturday night! Finally we got our table! For starters, I recommend the antipasti Buffet, which is located at the far end of the restaurant, in front of the pizza oven. There you can find an incredible choice of vegetables (fried, grilled or sauteed with garlic), some seafood delicacies, and other delights! The seafood is a good choice, and so was my Scaloppine con funghi porcini. Prices are somewhat above the other locals, but if you don't want any surprises, head for this place. We will again, next August!