All reviews bar lunch front bar four poster bed bouncy castle lovely village west cork wild atlantic way coastal cottages hen party ellen timoleague ireland rnli mains canice
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Last Sunday 2nd Sept. we stayed in the Courtmacsherry Hotel Canice (the Manager) who checked us in was the nicest person I have met in a hotel in a longtime good warm hospitality, his attention to everyone was delightful. Canice is a outstanding person and so are all his team he takes a genuine pride in this old hotel that has great charm. Our newly decorated room was gorgeous with a lovely view. Dinner and breakfast top notch. Music in the bar was outstanding, great atmosphere! Thank you Canice for a great stay. Triona and Willie Kiillarney

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Had a wonderful 5 day stay once again at Courtmacsherry Hotel, my third visit and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The staff were very friendly and helpful offering a great service and were all very accommodating, the food was delicious with a very good menu choice and my room was very nice and clean. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had the pleasure of staying here on the 25th August. The hotel is located in beautiful courtmacsherry and the location of the hotel is excellent. We had a barbecue and the food was delicious but what really makes the hotel stand out is the lovely staff-we couldn't have felt more welcome!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Courtmacsherry hotel on a hen party and everything was just fabulous. Canice and his team were so accommodating. Our rooms, BBQ on arrival and music in the nightclub was super. Would really recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had our son's Christening here a few weeks ago and I honestly cannot fault this hotel. From the delicious menu (featuring lots of local produce) to the relaxing atmosphere and staff, we were so delighted to have chosen such a lovely intimate place to celebrate with all our family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family