Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$27
Trip.com
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Very nice place, seems a bit more luxury than it is, rooms are ok, staff is very friendly and helpful, very nice bar / restaurant but offer of food is just basic. But the best of all is that you can buy there a beer! :D It is very good place for stopover when going Togeans Islands. I recommend staying there.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is a good option if you have one stop over in Ampana, mainly because there is only a one flight every day at the Airport (Ampana-Palu).
Although our first room was extremely clean, we had a problem with some cockroaches. Later we were moved to a bigger room with no problems.
The hotel is functional, modern, and a front desk efficient and polite (good English too). As it was Ramadan the kitchen was closed but the restaurant and bar look very nice and by far the best option in Ampana.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan Enrique G
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I'm valen from german, I travel alone and it's hard to communicate with anyone. I got a beautiful woman, nice and very consider me there. he was named "Fanny" I did not ask what his name was, but I looked at the name marks he wore. he helped me get a plane ticket, because I was hard to book. good woman. in the morning I will come out of the hotel, and leave goodbye. he kissed my cheek, and called me mama. I will miss a moment like I was at home.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

It is an transithotel. Nothing fancy but they trie to make It more pleasant Bij having a bar: Nothing speciaal but pleasant staff
Restaurant average but clean
Breakfast rather well. Rooms cold be more spacious

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The Lawaka hotel is half way between the airport and the harbour, only 50 meters from the sea (although no sea view). The rooms are neat, clean with TV and A/C. The staff is very friendly and the price is reasonable. The bar serves beer and the food is good.
What more do you want? :-)
It certainly looks the best deal in town!

Date of stay: January 2018