Lowest prices for your stay
US$26
US$24
eDreamsUS$26
Vio.com
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Quick visit at the hotel bar for a fruit juice. A lot of choices but afterall only 2 juices available. We decide to take two bier and a lemon juice. The bill arrives and we discover that the biers are at 50K IRD each. The lemon juice arrives after I went to the kitchen asking for it.
Il wouldn't recommand this place to have a drink.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Because Lionair skipped the flight from Palu to Ampana, we arrived here in the evening by car. We had a reservation for a week later comming back from the Togeans, but it was no problem to change this with no cost. Besides that the girl at the reception booked the speedboat for the next morning and arranged the car back to Palu for a fair price, as soon as we would come back from the Togeans. So great service!
As for the rooms: well equipped, although the privat bathroom is a litlle basic. Nice breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Very nice place, seems a bit more luxury than it is, rooms are ok, staff is very friendly and helpful, very nice bar / restaurant but offer of food is just basic. But the best of all is that you can buy there a beer! :D It is very good place for stopover when going Togeans Islands. I recommend staying there.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is a good option if you have one stop over in Ampana, mainly because there is only a one flight every day at the Airport (Ampana-Palu).
Although our first room was extremely clean, we had a problem with some cockroaches. Later we were moved to a bigger room with no problems.
The hotel is functional, modern, and a front desk efficient and polite (good English too). As it was Ramadan the kitchen was closed but the restaurant and bar look very nice and by far the best option in Ampana.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan Enrique G
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I'm valen from german, I travel alone and it's hard to communicate with anyone. I got a beautiful woman, nice and very consider me there. he was named "Fanny" I did not ask what his name was, but I looked at the name marks he wore. he helped me get a plane ticket, because I was hard to book. good woman. in the morning I will come out of the hotel, and leave goodbye. he kissed my cheek, and called me mama. I will miss a moment like I was at home.

Date of stay: April 2018