Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$26
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
Trip.com
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

I felt so welcome here. The family provided vegetarian food for me after they knew I couldn't find any veggis and only noodles to eat. I'll definitely come back here when I'm on my way back from Togian. The hotel ist next to Ampanas beach and you can hear the waves from their cozy garden. The restaurant that belongs to the hotel has the best coffee I ever got (italien machine). And made with a lot of love like everything here! Thank you so much!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Larifarii
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Stay for 1 night at this hotel on our way to Togeans. OK room. Clean and has hot shower. AC works well. Breakfast is OK. When you stay at the hotel, please go to the back, connected to the beach which has black gravel, not sand. Overall nice enough for stopover.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

My partner and I were staying here for one night as a stop over before heading to the Togeans. We really loved the hotel. The stuff is super friendly, the rooms are really nice, the food is really delicious and the drinks are amazing. The whole place is like a little gardenparadise, we really liked it. We also fell in love with the cats who are living here! We would stay here again and can only recommend this place! Thank you for the good time, keep up this good work!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

After spending 5 nights on UnaUna Island I booked this hotel for a one night stopover based on the description and reviews of the cafe bar attached to the hotel. On arrival we were a little disappointed as there was a government conference taking place here and the cafe bar was closed for the day and evening.
The room was nice enough if a little dark and the air conditioning was good. The wi-fi was excellent and the staff on the front desk were very helpful in terms of supplying cold drinks and organising a car for our onward journey.

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank A6614FGmarks
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

Ask for the better rooms, they are more worth the money. Nice to have clean sheet and towels. Very friendly staff and nice outside area to hang out. Wifi works farely well. Airport and the harbour are not too fare away.

Date of stay: February 2019