Bunaken Island Resort
US$71
US$57
Agoda.com
US$70
The Village Bunaken(Bunaken Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
Bahowo Lodge(Manado)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsopen air showerfamily holidaynight snorkelconversation pitblack sea urchinsdolphin tourfishdolphins jumpingscuba divinglounge areacoral reefanother guestall sortsnice bungalowsspecial thankslong tablelow tide
Reviewed 25 January 2017

This was my first visit to Bunaken Island.
I really enjoyed my stay here, they are nicely clean, and the balcony is an ample place to relax and look at the capricious views. The restaurant area has a lounge area with cushions for seating, which makes it an awesome conversation pit. The meals are shared at a long table, again it fosters great conversations, and all sorts of topics are likely to be shared. The people I met here were great fun and made it very pleasant. The staffs are all dreadful, friendly and amusing, and very professional in an easy way.
The 'house reef' at the front of the resort offered great snorkeling. The sea grass areas had fish colored to match, the black Sea urchins and horned starfish were everywhere. I went on the diver’s boat most days to do snorkeling. A consummate highlight of my week was doing a night snorkel with another guest and two guides. Another highlight was the Dolphin Tour

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jayne L
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation at “Bunaken Island Resort”. Amazing place, tasty food, professionally trained friendly staff…
Sun set view from the terrace is like heavenly view. I think there is no better place for diving Asia than Indonesia.
October 2016
Review 6 not post
My first view of “Bunaken National Marine Park”. Was really perplexing, It was really nice to see coral reef full of breathtaking fishes.
The water is pure and Cristal clear, presenting good view of coral reef. I would highly recommend its must visit natural beauty in Indonesia.

Room Tip: very quite
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I’m writing this review, to express my overall satisfaction about my comfortable stay at Bunaken. Thanks for warmhearted welcome and wonderful hospitality I witness. The resort manager been extremely helpful and everybody were approachable, that made me understand how easy the booking procedure could be.
Enjoyed the great moment of relaxation on comfortable hammock on the balcony. The view of the ocean from the bungalows was Ice on cake. The staff been very informative to provide the information about the Island. Full credit goes to the great chef for not only cooking the fresh food’ but every time he comes out with lot of variation in his cooking style. He was also sharing his cooking tips with us, big beds and open air shower everything is from wood felt me closer to nature like never before. Unforgettable experience of surrounded by Dolphins jumping around the boat.
The visit to Bunaken is worth. Overall, great stay and highly recommended.

Room Tip: It is paradise for tourist.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Panagiotis M
Reviewed 16 October 2016

This review is way long overdue. I had the most amazing, relaxing and heartwarming time in Bunaken, thanks to overflowing hospitality from this resort. Booking was very easy, and I was able to communicate with the Resort Manager almost in real time to arrange for boat transfers ahead of the trip via WhatsApp. Food was great, and the chefs (who also doubled up as after dinner concert crew) were super friendly and helpful. One of them even went out of her way to shake the mango tree several times during the day to fulfill our request for fresh mangos. All that, with a backdrop of underwater enchantments just a few flipper steps away from the resort - truly magical. Can't wait to be back!!!!

Room Tip: There are only 7 villas available. All are good.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Me and my family stayed at this resort for a week, I wish I could book the same resort every time.We had a great time here, Bunaken is a paradise for Under Water activities, and Scuba Diving. Manager including entire staff they shown the world class hospitality experience to cherish always.
Good quality food ,fast internet service, nice and clean room with good curtains, all In all I could say best place to snorkel and dive that I have ever witness. I will never hesitate to recommend to new visitors

Room Tip: I would recommend to new visitors for family holidays
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family