“Fantastic steak!”
Review of Costas Steak House

Costas Steak House
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Liapades
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: At Costas steak house we offer top quality meats cooked on our charcoal grill,rare products coming from our garden straight on to your plate &a delightful service from our family team.A peaceful beer garden under an ivy tree that truthfully gives you the feeling you are in a small Greek village.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Went there last Sunday night.
The whole setting is very warm and welcoming, staff was friendly and helpful.
We ordered two steaks (one medium rare, one medium well) with additional sauce and chips and both were excellent, especially the Black Angus!
Will definetly come back again and again and again and will recommend to all meat lovers!
Don't miss it!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Having rented self catering accommodation in Liapades for a couple of weeks and being a lazy person and not too fond of or good at cooking, I had ample opportunities to check out several of the local restaurants for my evening meals and Costa's turned out to be the best, #1!

I can honestly say that my ribeye steak was probably one of the best I have ever eaten; tender, succulent and cooked to perfection, it makes me salivate just to think about it - sorry, too much information! For me, it was only a few hundred yards walk to get there but it's worth a considerably longer journey to pay a visit.

The restaurant seating area is comfortable, tables well spaced and in sight and sound of the cooking magic going on on the huge charcoal bed. The charming, attentive and friendly waitress just made the event a highly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

It was best place we have visited in corfu. Food was very delicious, the best in corfu so far and staff is friendly as well. Must visit

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Amazing food and friendly staff.

Very original variations of salads, excellent ribs and wonderfil chicken.

Very delicious sauces.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and very friendly staff. A perfect place for fussy meat lovers!!!!!! I went there and the picanha was delicious!!!!!!