“Highly recommended thai food”
Review of Bamboo

Bamboo
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Bexley
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We live close by so often go there or have a takeaway, My favourite id the thai green curry dish and I like ve their special flower tea.

2  Thank Rojaaaa

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Food was absolutely delicious, we would thoroughly recommend. We got food delivered, it was on time and piping hot. 5 stars

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I have used the Bamboo Garden for take-aways for over thirty years but have not eaten inside the restaurant. The Take Away Collection is next to the Restaurant and separate so restaurant diners are not 'bothered' by people coming in to collect their order. The food has always been great Chinese cuisine and my wife and I have always enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly as are the men delivering your order if you prefer not to go into Bexley to collect as parking is always a big problem. The Restaurant looks very nice and I hope one day to eat there instead of having the take away meals. Very quick service and delicious Chinese food.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is very clean and well presented, and the service is good. Our husbands are fussy about their drinks but the waitress was very patient and accommodating, bringing a bowl of ice and tongs making sure their southern comfort was as cold as possible. I couldn't find fault in the food at all and I enjoyed trying every plateful that came out. I was very full by the second course and our mains were boxed up ready to take home, don't like to waste anything !!

1  Thank Whitelock012
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We were unable to get a table at our first choice restaurant so although reviews seemed fairly good we weren't expecting particularly great food. The restaurant is light and modern but our only criticism was that there was no background music to lift the atmosphere but what a surprise the whole evening was with service that was efficient but not in your face.
We ordered off the main menu with starters and duck before we decided what we'd like for mains, the whole experience was a delight, every dish delicious, not at all greasy and seasoned just right.
Whilst not cheap for the standard of the food served the prices are reasonable. An experience that we will be repeating

1  Thank Familybreaks