“Foxholes @ RUNSHAW COLLEGE”

Foxholes Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Leyland
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Foxholes Restaurant at Runshaw College is renowned for outstanding quality and service. We are a non-profit making restaurant, relying on customer support to give local students the opportunity to develop their skills in a friendly learning environment where they can build their confidence and self esteem.
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Fantastic lunch at Foxholes. Special shout out to our excellent waitress Eleanor. Real top drawer service and food. Incredible value for money. Not to be missed.

1  Thank Joe B

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable themed evening. Amazing food especially the pork belly starter. The staff were outstanding and professional especially Matthew Ashton and Umar. Will be coming back again!! Umar’s limbo was the highlight of my evening, the best limboer in Leyland!

1  Thank Karen M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Foxholes with some friends and was made to feel welcome and relaxed from the moment we arrived. We were served by Ashton who was very attentive and pleasant. I have a dairy allergy and he couldn't have done more to ensure that I could participate in every part of the meal, even adapting the dessert which is something I usually miss out on. The food was top notch and presented beautifully. I will definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I attended for my first time last week and I can safely say it won't be my last. Had a fabulous three course meal which was all prepared and served perfectly. Our server "Ashton" was very attentive and made a perfect pineapple flambe at our table for us. I would never have thought to put together the food that we had but it all worked so well. I have to say that the oxtail and kidney samosa was AMAZING......
Well worth a visit

1  Thank Weddingvisit
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

On Tuesday 13th March, our family went to Foxholes Restaurant for a family meal to celebrate my Dads birthday. From the moment the door was opened by the friendly staff, to eating, what could only be described as excellent food, served by Ashton, our knowledgeable, friendly, polite waiter, to being assisted into our coats.
Nothing could be faulted. A lovely evening, thank you Foxholes. We will be back, often.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member